Ndiza is a privately owned establishment committed to service and quality as well as dedicated personal attention while hosting guests in beautiful South Africa. You will leave Ndiza with cherished memories and experiences. Ndiza offers up market accommodation bordering iSimangaliso Wetland Park (formerly known as St Lucia Wetland Park), with real hospitality while ensuring your privacy and comfort.
You will find Ndiza Cabanas nestled onto the verge of the Wetlands situated on the Elephant Coast. With Easy access to the Restaurants, Supermarkets and rest of the town, yet private and quiet. This ideal location makes Ndiza your best choice for exclusive accommodation.
Famous game reserves such as Hluhluwe and Umfolozi Game Reserve are close enough to St Lucia for enjoyable day trips (approximately 50km away from St Lucia). Cape Vidal is only 25km north of St. Lucia: Ideal for Snorkeling, Spear fishing day trips etc.
Ndiza cabanas are self catering units , each with a private garden and private entrance, covered patio with table and chairs as well as braai facilities. Enjoy the tranquil nights in St Lucia while listening to the rich night life noises which include bush babies and owls.
Ndiza cabanas offer spacious and comfortable accommodation consisting of one and two bedroom units, a bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen and dining area as well as a lounge with TV (MNET and DSTV). All units are air conditioned, serviced daily and supplied with linen and bath towels. Parking for your vehicle is available in front of your cabana.
Ndiza Lodge also caters for small weddings and other special occasions.
Information on and assistance with all the activities in and around St Lucia can be obtained from the Ndiza office:
- Deep sea fishing boat trips
- Crocodile Farm trips
- Cultural site seeing
- Dolphin watching
- Golf, tennis and squash at Monzi country club (Not far from St Lucia)
- Horse riding
- In our garden you will find a walkway leading to a deck in the wetlands for the avid bird watcher. (526 species between the coastal dunes forest and the wetlands)
- Lake cruises
- Nature trails: self guided or guided
- Night game drives
- Scuba diving at Sodwana
- Self guided hiking tours
- Snorkeling amidst the subtropical coral reefs
- Turtle tours.
- Visit Bats Cave at Mission rocks
- Visit Jolly Robino (stranded ship)
- Whale watching
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport transfers
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- communal pool
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- mountain biking
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tea / coffee making facilities