Bo Dal Road
Having a problem
with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this
information by giving us
RATES 2019-2020 (valid until 15/05/2020)
These rates are unique for Where to Stay guests
|Cottage for 2 (NO THATCH, studio style)||R790 p.n.|
|Thatched cottage for 2||R1000 p.n.|
|Thatched cottage for 3-4||R1500 p.n.|
|Thatched cottage for 5-6
Balance will be due 15 days befoire arrival, group bookings, Xmas holidays and special events 1 month upfront.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|- 50% deposit at reservation|
- Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival ( 4 weeks for X-mas holidays and special occasions))
Confirmation of booking, indemnity and terms & conditions:
Any guest or visitor, whether or not they occupy rooms, and any persons accompanying them, are deemed to contract with the Proprietor on the following basis: The Proprietor, their staff, assigns or any person in their employ are not responsible for any personal injury or loss of or damage to the property of any guest or visitor brought to the premises howsoever arising whether by negligence or wrongful act. Guests should always lock all doors, switch on the alarm, make use of the safe and close all windows when leaving the house. They have to close and lock their car and make sure that nothing is left inside.
Please note: that by paying a deposit you agreed on my terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you have read and accepted my cancellation policy.
|- Cancellation 6 weeks prior to arrival: no cancellation fee , just a R250 admin fees!|
- Cancellation of confirmed booking between 6 and 2 weeks prior to arrival date: 50 % of the total amount will be debited Cancellation of confirmed booking less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date, no show up or early departure for any reason: 100% of the amount due will be debited, you will not receive any credit or refund.
- Please note that a cancellation of a/some night(s) of a confirmed booking, will be payable according to the cancellation policy
Cancellation policy for:
special requests or discounts, bookings during= 1st of December until 28th of February, School Holiday's, special occasions (sport or school events), long weekends, stay's over 28 nights and block bookings = 3 or more cottages.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking is subject to a 10 % handling fee on the full booking value.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking between 12 and 5 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of the total amount will be debited!
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking 4 weeks prior to arrival date, no show up or early departure for any reason: 100% of the amount due will be debited, you will not receive any credit or refund *Please consider a cancellation insurance
- Please note that a cancellation of a/some night(s) of a confirmed booking, will be payable!!
Please note that cancellations are ONLY accepted in writing, that the cancellation policy is applicable on the cancellation of any nights. Early departure will not be refunded.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Check out until 10 am.|
Check in from 3 pm. until 7pm. (please arrange early or late check in!)
The main gate will be closed. Your cellphone number will be uploaded to the sytem.
|- We sell wood @ R30.00 a bag, but you are of course free to bring your own wood.|
PLEASE NOTE: that there is no cleaning service on Sunday or Public holidays (unless the follow each other up in a row
PLEASE NOTE: that I can move you to another cottage depending on other bookings. If you booked a standard cottage I will never downgrade to a family cottage, there is a chance that I up-grade, but the invoice will remain the same!
PLEASE NOTE: that no changes nor cancellations are done over the phone! Every change has to come in writing. Changes on existing bookings require a NEW signed confirmation, this to avoid hiccups!
PLEASE NOTE: that the balance will be settled eft upfront or upon arrival in case this was agreed!
PLEASE NOTE: we love animals but unfortunately you cannot bring yours!
PLEASE NOTE: that there is a free wifi hotspot at the wine cellar and reception area only