Louhallas is set in Central Edenvale, close to shopping centres, banks and a
variety of other amenities. We offer 3 fully furnished self-catering cottages
and 5 rooms to accommodate tourists and business travellers alike which each
sleep up to four and two respectively, all with a beautiful view of the pool and
A true country atmosphere in the heart of the city...
Relax, unwind and indulge in the superior comfort at our luxurious suites
offering a spectacular treat in the heart of a tranquil haven. Free from city
noise, Louhallas is the perfect environment to wash away the pressure of the
We have a magnificent pool rimed by a patio stylishly spread beneath a gorgeous
palm tree shade. Choose from units overlooking an exquisite view, painting a
blend of remarkable contrast between the sky blue swimming area and the tropical
greenery of our garden, or a rest under the giant palm tree where the song of
the local bird life create a restful treat.
- We serve breakfast and dinner for which prior arrangements must be made.
- We ensure an excellent service and special attention to our guests'
needs and preferences.
- Catering for tourists and the business travellers.
- 5 Semi Self Catering units all have their own en-Suites (Large room with
Kitchen corner containing a microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, Crockery and
cutlery for 2 people)
- 3 self-catering cottages upstairs and downstairs
- Each cottage consists of an open plan kitchen and lounge, 2 bedrooms,
bathroom and shower & TV and can accommodate up to 5 people in each cottage.
- The cottages have sliding glass doors facing the swimming pool.
- Secure parking and electric fenced perimeter.
- DSTV in all units
- Wi-Fi network on-site
- Less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit
- From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit From
- 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit
- From 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit
- 29 days or more, forfeit 10% of deposit
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival 1400H onwards
Terms Of Payment
VISA, Master Card, Diners.
Rules and regulations
(1) No smoking in the units - this will result in a fine to cover costs for linen dry cleaning, etc
(2) Kindly refrain from eating on the bed as this poses a hygiene risk. The table has been provided for eating.
(3) Guests will be held liable for any damaged or missing items.
(4) Please be considerate of other guests at Louhallas. Do not play music loud or make a noise while other guests are sleeping
(5) As the country is trying to conserve electricity, Guests should ensure that all lights & heaters are switched off when leaving the room or when retiring at night.
(6) No littering in the garden or picking of flowers, parents are to please advise their children.
(7) Use of the pool is at the guests own risk. Children must always be accompanied by an adult in and around the pool.
(8) There is no room service on Sundays and public holidays. If you require Room Service, prior arrangements must be made with Management.