SELF CATERING HOUSE AT LIGOGO IN INHAMBANE, MOZAMBIQUE
Our fully furnished/serviced and equipped self catering house is situated on the beach front with a 180 degree breaker view. There are FOUR en suite bedrooms which sleep 2 persons per room. All the en suite bathrooms have a shower, basin and toilet, however, the two main bathrooms also have a bath. Each main bedroom has its own patio door which opens onto a veranda with a full sea view. There is also a guest toilet which services the lounge area. All rooms including the lounge and dining room are equipped with ceiling fans.
The tastefully decorated lounge has a lovely ocean view and is equipped with a flat screen television. There is a DSTV dish, guests must just supply their own decoders. There are four sleeper couches in the lounge which can be used for children if required. Two patio doors open onto a spacious veranda with a bar counter from which you have a beautiful view over the ocean. The open plan lounge area is equipped with a 10 seater bar with a double door (take out double door) bar fridge.
The bar is equipped with an ice machine.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and oven, microwave, toaster, front loader washing machine and an electric griller. There are two chest deep freezers as well as a big double door fridge. The open plan dining room is furnished with a 10 seater sleeper dining room table, ideal for having a family meal. The scullery is separate from the kitchen and there is also an outside sink as well as fish cleaning area.
The house has its own braai facility as well as a SWIMMING POOL.
Beach access directly from the house either by foot or 4 x 4 vehicle.
This fully serviced extremely spacious house is ideal for families or groups up to 10 people (eight adults and four children). Take out (eight adults and four children)
All you need to bring:
- Beach towels
- Bath towels
- Food and drink
- Darts (dart board supplied)
- Detergents /toilet paper/candles (take out below and add under all you need to bring)
Important things to know
- Drinking water and ice can be bought in the village at 5.00 meticais for 25 litres and can also be bought at the Lodge.
- Detergents /toilet paper/candles (take out and add above)
- Charcoal can be provided by the lodge of can be bought in the village.
- Direct beach access.
- Safe swimming and snorkelling.
- Beach driving permitted in designated area.
- Jet ski's allowed.
- Ski-Boat launching from bay area.
- Rock and surf fishing.
- Restaurant/bar with swimming pool and DSTV within walking distance.
- Airport in Inhambane (70km from establishment).
- Electrical power connection.
- Whale watching (in season).