Lalandi No 4 is a family furnished, Beach Front Self-catering 2 bedroom holiday Cottage for a relaxing break at the Namibian Coast. Experience the beach view from the sundeck while having a "braai", just laying in the sun or having tea with family and friends. You may experience a school of dolphins passing or even the occasional whale. A walk/drive to the long sandy beaches and the natural beauty of the sand dunes, right at your doorstep is also a great alternative for those more active.
Langstrand is situated between Swakkopmund and Walvisbay, give or take 15km to both. Catch fish & crayfish, experience Surf and ski-boat fishing, do quad-biking & sand-boarding in the dunes, go on boat cruises, take on a camel-ride, practice your swing on the golf course, do a Scenic charter flight, take on para-gliding and even skydiving in and around Langstrand/Swakkopmund and Walvisbay. Just 2 minutes walk-away from the unit are 2 restaurants (Burning Shore & Long Beach Restaurant), tidal pools and play area for the kids as well!
The cottage has 2 bedrooms with en-suite bath rooms (shower and bath respectively) and comfortably accommodates 4 persons. The kitchen/lounge/inside braai area is open-plan and the latter has a view of the ocean and goes out on the sundeck. The main bedroom also has an ocean view. The unit is fully furnished, bedding and crockery for 4 people. There is a laundry room complete with washing machine and tumble drier to ensure a restful break. The kitchen has a counter and is provided with an oven, microwave and dish washer. There is also an additional freezer for cooldrinks and ice.
Deck chairs and umbrella is provided. The unit is fitted with DSTV. All bedding linen and towels are supplied with spare sets and washing and cleaning of the unit can be arranged on request. A cleaner is available to assist with laundry and cleaning but must be pre-booked.
Should you feel more adventurous, the following activities are also available around Langstrand/Swakkopmund (15km) and Walvisbay (15km):
- Climb Dune 7
- Dune boarding
- Tandem skydiving
- Dolphin and sundowner cruises
- Sailing, boardsailing and kite sailing
- Guided day trips into the Namib Desert
- Camel rides
- Shopping in the many boutique outlets in Swakopmund
- Coffee and cake at numerous famous coffee shops in Swakopmund
- Lots of excellent restaurants in both Swakopmund and Walvisbay
Features at a glance:
- Beachfront self-catering cottage sleeps 4 in comfort
- 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, en-suite
- Sun deck with ocean view and braai facilities
- Open plan kitchen, lounge with TV, inside braai and laundry room
- DStv on request
- Microwave, stove, toaster and dishwasher
- 2 sets of linen and towels provided
- cutlery and crockery for 4 persons
- Kitchen utensils
Whether you enjoy adventure, just want to put your feet up with a book or just take a break, Lalandi No 4 will provide you with a relaxing and comfortable environment to do just that.
An administration fee of N$200 will be charged for all cancellations prior to 30 days of occupation.
In the event of no-shows or premature departures we will be obliged to charge for the full extent of the pre-booked stay.
0-10 days prior to arrival - forfeit 100% of amount
10-15 days prior to arrival - forfeit 75% of amount
15-21 days prior to arrival - forfeit 50% of amount
21-30 days prior to arrival - forfeit 25% of amount
Cancellations must be done in writing. Should we be able to place new guest in your place, you can receive a full refund afterwards.
Arrival & Departure Times
- The Cottage is available for occupation from 14h00 on the first day booked.
- Keys are available in Windhoek, Coast or as arranged.
- Check out is before 10h00 on day of departure.
- Late departures may be requested
Terms Of Payment
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking. Non receipt of the required deposit within 2 days will result in the automatic release of this booking.
- Final payment is due 30 days before occupation.
- A refundable security deposit of N$700 will be applicable and will be refunded to you during the week after departure and after keys were returned. Any items misplaces or broken will be automatically deducted from the deposit without dispute.
- Anny damages or breakages over and above the deposit will be invoiced afterwards.
- Only the number of occupants specified may stay in the unit.
- The unit is in a Body Corporate and the rules of the Body Corporate must be adhere to.
- There is only parking available for 1 vehicle and a small trailer.