Situated in a secure and safe neighbourhood on the border of Constantia and Plumstead, Kaya La Provence offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere with two B&B Suites in the Manor House. Experience outdoor living with a communal swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi and sun deck nestled in a beautiful tranquil garden.
Suite La Luna offers a king size bed, romantic and spacious en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower with double shower heads, double basin and toilet. French doors open up to a private patio with sun lounger, table and chairs. The room is equipped with bathroom amenities, gowns, hairdryer, coffee station, ceiling fan and wall heater. Free WIFI and full Dstv on a 920 mm tv plasma screen. Secure off-street parking.
Suite Le Soleil offers a king size bed with the option to convert it into two single beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. French doors open up to a private patio. The room is equipped with bathroom amenities, gowns, hairdryer, coffee station, ceiling fan and wall heater. Free WIFI and full Dstv on a 920 mm tv plasma screen. Secure off-street parking.
Guests of Kaya La Provence can linger in a spacious communal lounge with full Dstv, or relax on the undercover patio overlooking the garden and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the dining room.
Kaya La Provence is 1.7 km away from the well- known Constantia Village shopping mall and also near to fine dining restaurants, exciting farm stalls, coffee shops, pubs and the Constantiaberg MediClinic. A small shopping centre with a well- stocked Pick n Pay, PNA stationary, dry cleaners, take away food stalls and dvd/video shop is a five minute walk from Kaya La Provence. The Constantia Wine Route is a stone’s throw away. Easy driving distance to all Peninsula beaches (15-20 km), hiking trails at Tokai Forest, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Baxter Theatre and the Maynardville Open Air Theatre. The Plumstead train station is a brisk 10 minute walk from Kaya La Provence for easy visiting Cape Town City Centre and also provides a beautiful ride to Muizenberg, Kalkbay and Simon's Town.
- Cancellations 0-14 days before date of arrival or no-show, guest forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
- Cancellation 15-29 days before date of arrival, guest forfeits 50% of deposit paid.
- Cancellation 30 days and more to arrival, full deposit refund.
- In the event of premature departure, guests will be held liable for the full original booking fee.
Arrival & Departure Times
Check in: From 14h00 and not later than 19h00
Check out: Before 10h00
Check-in on 24th December only until 16h00 and no check-in on 25th December.
Terms Of Payment
Only upon receiving a 50% deposit will the reservation / booking be secured. Balance must be paid before check-in. Regret, no credit card facilities.
- No smoking inside the Manor House.
- No pets allowed.
- Non paying visitors not allowed on the property. In unforeseen circumstances, pre-approval must be obtained and permission granted from management for non paying visitors to enter the property.
- Kaya La Provence at all times reserves the full right of admission.
- Kaya La Provence, the employers and owners do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property.
- Should Kaya La Provence suffer any loss or damage done as an act or omission by a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage and will be billed accordingly.
- Bathroom towels not to be used at the pool area. Pool towels will be provided on request.
- Parking for one motor car per room included in the rate. Extra car R20.00 per day – subject to availability.
- No children under the age of 12 years
- No room cleaning service on Sundays and Christmas day.
- No breakfast served on Sundays and Christmas day. Guests will receive a small breakfast hamper in their room the night before.