|2017 SADC FULLY INCLUSIVE RATES
|Per Person Sharing Std Room
|Per Person Sharing H/Moon Suite max 2
|Single Occupancy Rate
|Tour Leader / Guide / Pilot
|Khulu and Ivory Lodge are founding members of the Conservation Wildlife Fund in Hwange. A voluntary fee of $10.00 per person has been implemented and this goes towards the Trust’s efforts to protect the species and habitat in and around the Hwange region. This optional fee is not included in the accommodation rate.
Thank you for your contribution!
- Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, 2 activities a day, laundry and local drinks
- Camp rates exclude: all National Parks fees, monument and museum fees
- Children under 12 years are charged at 50%, however please note no children under 12 years accepted at Khulu unless booked exclusively
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Mastercard & Visa facilities available at 4% admin charge
Ivory Lodge: STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Provisional bookings for accommodation are held for 7 days from date of booking, at which time a 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid by the guest/agent to secure the booking, otherwise the booking will expire.
• Final payment is required thirty (30) days prior to date of travel.
• Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of proof of payment of 20% deposit.
Without proof of payment, reservations may be released to accommodate new
2. Cancellations after that date will be subject to cancellation fees as follows:-
30 days – 15 days = 50% 14 days – 8 days = 75% 7 days – 0 days = 100%
3. Bank charges applicable for transfers due to refunds are charged to clients account
4. Guests booking through an agent or tour operator must present a voucher on arrival or the guest may be asked to settle his account direct with the lodge. A scanned copy of the voucher or a record of the voucher number must be received by our reservations as soon as possible after the booking is confirmed.
5. Children under the age of two years will be accommodated free of charge when sharing a room with other paying guests
6. Children aged 12 years or older will be charged adult rates. Children 3-11 pay 50% of adult rate if sharing with an adult. If 2 children require their own room and are under 12, one pays full adult rate and one pays 50%.
7. Transfers are quoted non-commissionable.
8. For group bookings a rooming list is required a month in advance
9. Rooms will be held until 18h00 on the day of arrival unless notification is received of a late arrival.
10. All incoming payments should be gross and bank charges are for the payee’s account.
11. Guests are required to take out their own fully comprehensive travel insurance which covers travel delays/cancellations and any unforeseen circumstances such as illness. The company will not be responsible for cancelled/delayed flights and refunds will not be awarded under these circumstances.
12. Guides/pilots/tour leader rates include accommodation and meals as served. All extras are for their own account
13. Upon making payments for bookings, guest/agents must please state the booking reference number provided by our reservations team
|Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates are subject to change without notice.