|Address:||Canda Island, Canda, Inhambane, Mozambique|
|Contact :||Daghata Resort|
Do you long for the peace and tranquillity of the wild coast of Mozambique? Daghata offers you the ultimate getaway from the hustle and bustle of crowds, towns and the usual tourist venues!
We offer you the ideal location for a self-catering "in the wild" holiday on the unspoilt coastline and dune forest of the Mozambique coast.
Self-contained, serviced beach homes a pebble's throw away from the breakers of the beach, positioned between the lagoon behind and the beach in front.
Sleep and wake to the sounds of the surf - take long walks on the beach - Kayak on the sea or lagoon - indulge in bird or dolphin watching - and languish under the majestic night skies of the Southern Cross.
House 107 is a 2 bedroom, 4-6 sleeper house.
1. The 2 bedrooms each have a queen size bed and a single bed in each room.
2. There are 2 bathrooms, each with shower, toilet and basin.
4. There is a spacious, open-plan kitchen/living area.
5. The units are serviced and cleaned daily at an additional charge. Please arrange on booking.
6. Our kitchen is fully-equipped.
- The last 10km are through thick sand and a 4 x 4 is a necessity.
- Linen is provided.
Things to do and see
Some of the activities available during your stay at House 107 include the following:
- Whale watching from the comfort of your deck. (Winter months)
- Long, lazy walks on the beach.
- Kayak on the lagoon. (Bring your own kayak)
- There is always a sea breeze, resulting in near-perfect conditions for kite flying.
- Shell hunting.
- Snorkelling off the reef for the more adventurous.
- Relaxing or swimming at the beach. (The nearest "swim-friendly" beach is a 5-minute drive)
- Watch magnificent sunsets.
- Fresh produce and a few essentials can be bought locally (+/- 20km).
- We have a restaurant and pool on premise. Please arrange a day in advance for catering purposes.
- There is a beach restaurant approximately 40 minutes (18km) from Daghata Resort. They will serve you a good meal, providing you book a day in advance. They have a fresh water splash pool as well as a beach bar where you can enjoy the meals and drinks.
Freshly baked Mozambican bread can be bought at the neighbouring resort approximately 5 minutes from Daghata Resort. Please ensure that orders are placed a day in advance.
Please note that the nearest supermarket is located in XaiXai and approximately 120km from Daghata Resort.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake onsite
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- whale watching onsite
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Sea Dreams (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - double
- Room 3 - twin