Henlize Self Catering Guest House on the Vaal River at Lindequesdrif offers 2 self catering options and is ideally located on the scenic Vaal River, only 45 minutes drive from Johannesburg where guests can enjoy peace and tranquility while taking in the breathtaking views.
This comfortable cottage is fully self catering with private patio and braai area. The panoramic views of the Vaal and shady garden can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own patio.
An open log cabin, surrounded by trees, which is home to a variety of birds, is also part of your privacy area, whilst giving you every opportunity to admire the beautiful and tranquil setting.
There are also opportunities for canoeing and fishing.
Henlize is ideal for people who want to break away and have some rest with their family, or on their own.
- Fully Self-catering: sleep total 12.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Fridge, Stove and Microwave.
- Bed and Bath linen provided.
- Toilet paper, dishwashing liquid and dish cloths.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Living area is open plan with lounge and dining room.
- A walk-in passage with double bunk bed for two children.
- Spend a weekend with us and exploring the arts and crafts in Parys -30km.
- The restaurants and coffee shops cater for an exciting and diverse culinary experience.
- Various Golf Courses in a radius of 35km's.
- Vredefort Dome- 45km.
- Vaal Mall- 30km.
- Emerald Casino- 30km.
Or else stay with Henlize on the Vaal and enjoy the perfect backdrop for sundowners and a braai.
Take the N1 South to Bloemfontein; pass through the Grasmere Toll Plaza.
Continue with N1 Bloemfontein/Kroonstad Highway.
Ignore the first Vanderbijlpark off ramp.
Please take the off ramp stating VANDERBIJLPARK / POTCHEFSTROOM
Turn right at the stop street, over the freeway bridge
Measure 12km from this point to a sign reading MAIN ROAD
Here turn left. Go straight for 2km till you get gravel road on your left Doornhoek street- Turn left and continues for 500m turn right at the crossing in Bronkhorst Street (sign Hennie en Elize No 84).
Go straight for 500m and you will see the sign WATERS WAAR RUS IS on your left hand side.
Enjoy your stay
Co. S26°4.669, E027°34.551