Happy Wanderers Caravan Park
A South Coast Caravan Park holiday with a difference - family fun, second to
Happy Wanderers - The South Coast Caravan Park where you really step out of your door onto the beach, not many places like that...
Happy Wanderers - where you stand a good chance of catching the biggest fish you've ever caught, either off the beach, or off the rocks at Kelso Point.
The Resu - Wrecked Heron Restaurant and Ladies' Bar - Fine fare for patrons, specialising in grills and seafood. We also offer buffets for special occasions. The ladies bar and restaurant are virtually on the beach, so your outlook on the sea, while wining and dining is panoramic, to say the least. These holiday resort facilities are also available to our South Coast Caravan Park and Camping enthusiasts who will be staying in our onsite Happy Wanderers Caravan Park
An unspoilt private beach, bathed in golden sunlight; rock pools to explore.
Where we are?
Happy Wanderers - A KwaZulu Natal South Coast Caravan Park is situated on the beach of Kelso, very near to the towns of Pennington and Park Rynie and also only 65km from Durban, and 5 minutes from Scottburgh.
Our facilities available to the Happy Wanderers Caravan Park and campers
- an inviting a la carte restaurant and a cosy pub, with uninterrupted views of the waves
- a shop and take-away
- fresh water swimming pools
- trampoline and games room
- in-season entertainment
- freezer space available
Accommodation at Happy Wanderers:
Caravan and Camping Sites: 100 well-shaded and electrified sites with TV points and own braai stand. Ample first class ablution facilities are scattered around the caravan park / camp site. Small dogs are allowed on the sites (out of season only) and always on a leash.
Places to visit and things to do:
- For the nature lover, hiking at nature reserves in close proximity to Happy Wanderers - Oribi Gorge, Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve, and Crocworld at nearby Scottburgh;
- For the golfer, numerous renowned golfing venues, including Selbourne Country Club and Umdoni Golf Club;
- For the fisherman, fine opportunities for fishing from the rocks, from the beach and out at sea;
- For the sea lover, dives by arrangement and boat trips to view the marine life;
- For the dreamer, beautiful rock pools to explore and long walks along the beach.
- horse riding (less than 50km)