Majestically perched above the Hout Bay Valley in Cape Town, Dreamhouse Guest
House is a calm oasis from which to enjoy your stay in Cape Town. Each of the 12
beautifully appointed accommodation options offers privacy, comfort and
attention to detail to ensure a truly restful escape. They are designed with a
personal touch and total comfort in mind. All the rooms are en-suite with
separate entrances and access to outdoor areas.
Contemplate the endless views, assured that your exacting hosts will attend to your every need, leaving you to relax or explore the beautiful city of Cape Town.
Each morning's full breakfast is a special occasion, served in either the house or the garden, each room is assigned their own table (good news for those of us who are not so chatty in the morning).
Most popular in summer; the two salt-water pools are set in a breath-taking deck overlooking the endless views of mountains and sea.
Life's little luxuries are all on hand, from spacious beds with 100% cotton linen to satellite television and honesty bars in every room. For the ultimate treat, speak to owner, Ivanka, about an aromatherapy massage, sports massage or reflexology treatment; available on the premises. During winter, you can enjoy the fireplace in the central lounge, then return to your room for a cosy night's sleep between down duvets and snug electric blankets.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- bar fridge
- bar/cocktail lounge
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat / marine slipway onsite
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing onsite
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- private entrance
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- wi-fi / hotspot