...and at our Oasis, like the shepherd girls filled their claypots with water, we would like you to fill up with rest and strength for your long journey ahead
This haven is situated in the upper part of the town of Colesberg (about 1km from the N1 turnoff) and is conveniently placed near to a gas station, supermarket and a first class restaurant in town.
The guesthouse has luxury family en-suite rooms for 2 to 6 people and breakfast is optional. TV, fridge and coffee/tea making facilities in each room.
Freezing and barbecue facilities are available and also undercover parking on the premises to protect your car against the blazing Karoo sun.
Die Kleipot Guesthouse excels in hospitality and modern day service. The motto "Our guests become our friends" isn't just something you will read on a plaque on a wall but it is something that you will experience...
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- HRG Rennies Travel Red Stamp Club Preferred Partner
- bar fridge
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- golf (less than 5km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)