Destiny 3510 is a self catering holiday home designed for comfort and pleasure. Situated at 3510 Disa Circle, Betty’s Bay, at the foot of a majestic mountain overlooking the lakes and sea.
Destiny 3510 offers the following :
- 7 bedrooms (3 Queen beds and 4 Double beds)
- 5 Bathrooms
- Free Fibre Wi-Fi
- Smart Projector perfect for movie nights or to connect your gaming console for a large-screen gaming experience.
- Premium DSTV
- 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
- 2 Indoor Braai facilities
- Pool Table, Table Tennis, Darts, trampoline & Foosball Table
- Surrounded by scenic views of the mountain and natural fynbos
- Laundry room with washing machine
Destiny offers 3 options of accommodation to suit your individual needs: a 12 sleeper, 14 sleeper and a 18 sleeper option. (See our Rates page for details).
The top section offers a sophisticated living experience with exquisite panoramic views, incorporating four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The large windows and balconies provide a close-up experience with the surrounding natural beauty. The focus is on entertainment with a lounge and two dining rooms offering a pool table, a projector screen and a smart stick that can be utilized for gaming, movie nights and presentations.
The bottom section offers three bedrooms with two en-suites and a fully fitted kitchen, dining room and lounge area with breath taking views of the mountain.
Destiny has 2 indoor braai facilities and 2 fully fitted kitchens on both the top and bottom sections. It also has a laundry room with a washing machine available.
The double garage has a full entertainment area which has a trampoline, a foosball table and a dart board. A table tennis board is available and is likely to keep both children and adults entertained.
- The 12 sleeper comprises of 4 bedrooms, 2 queen bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 4 single day beds in the living area. There are also 3 bathrooms in this section, with one of the queen bedrooms having an en-suite with a spa bath.
- In the 14 sleeper option the day beds would not be utilized for sleeping purposes, all 7 bedrooms would be available which consists of the 4 bedrooms which is upstairs, 2 queen bed rooms of which one is an en-suite and 2 double bedrooms. The bottom section has 4 bedrooms with a queen bedroom with a full en-suite bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with a fifth bathroom.
- The 18 sleeper includes 7 bedrooms 3 queen bedrooms and 4 double bedrooms with 5 bathrooms of which 2 are en-suites. Four single day beds are in the recreational area in the top section.
- Main Bedroom equipped with a queen poster bed and spacious spa bath en-suite.
- A 2nd Bedroom fitted with a queen bed and splendid views of the mountain.
- 2 bedrooms fitted with double beds and spacious cupboards.
- 2 attractive bathrooms equipped with showers.
- Open plan lounge, 2 dining rooms and kitchen offer beautiful views of the mountains, sea and lakes.
- Indoor braai makes the home an ideal entertainment area for all seasons.
- Recreational facilities include a pool table foosball table as well as a table tennis board and trampoline.
- A projector screen with a smart stick that can be utilized for gaming movie nights and presentations.
- Free Wi-Fi and premium DSTV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, dishwasher, microwave and electric stove and oven.
- Main Bedroom equipped with an elegant wrought iron queen bed and spacious bath en-suite.
- A 2nd bedroom has a double bed and an inter-leading en-suite with shower.
- The 3rd bedroom also has a double bed with attractive cupboards.
- Open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen offers splendid views of the mountains.
- Indoor braai makes the home an ideal entertaining area in all seasons.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges, microwave and electric stove and oven.
Betty’s Bay is a holiday village situated in the Overberg region in the Western Cape. It is 80km away from Cape Town offering a scenic drive to your destination. It is surrounded by various beaches which offers different unique opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
The Harold Porter Botanical Gardens & Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve offersmagnificent trails for hiking, cycling and picnic spots. It is also known for the beautiful Leopard’s Kloof Waterfall. The Palmiet River is also noted for its river rafting and canoeing. Other activities include sand boarding and paragliding. The Jackass Penguin Colony is a spectacular experience which can be enjoyed by visiting the boardwalk.
Golfing activities can be enjoyed at the Kleinmond golf course (8km) or at the prestigious Arabella golf estate (20km). Hermanus (40km) is ideal for whale watching between June – November. Stellenbosch which is world-renowned for its wine route is approximately 35km.
With all of these activities you can be assured of a pleasurable and memorable experience by being part of the natural beauty that only Betty’s Bay can offer.