Cpirit Country Haven Dullstroom
Picture the Scottish Highlands mist rolling in over a mountainous landscape, add to that a touch of Africa and find yourself on a farm in the country only nine km from Dullstroom town, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Cpirit Country Haven is a beautiful, tranquil farm set in a mountainous region with stone-clad self-catering cottages. The spring fed trout dams provide exclusive fly fishing while the seasonal harvest of peaches and walnuts provide a perfect setting for a picnic in the orchard. Cpirit Country Haven is enjoyed for the peace and tranquillity the farm stay offers.
Experience fresh country air and enjoy the charm of lounging next to crackling fireplaces. Quality linen, towels and furnishings are provided, and cottages have fully equipped kitchenettes. The self catering farm can accommodate up to 28 guests - accommodation for couples up to large groups.
Cpirit also has a covered outdoor lapa with fireplace ideal for entertaining large groups. Accommodation consists of "The Barn House", two "fisherman's cottages" and the original farmhouse is converted into four Farmhouse studio -suites. Three dams stocked with Rainbow trout for fly fishing.
Functions, conferencing and weddings
Cpirit's function venue 'Cpirit Country Shed' offers a unique and beautiful country experience for any celebration of a special occasion or corporate break away.
Fisherman's cottage No.1 (Sleeps up to 6 people)
Cottage with three bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms (corner baths) plus additional shower room in unit. Quality linen and towels supplied. Each unit with own patio area. Cosy open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. Has its own patio and Weber braai, fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. All beds twins set together.
Fisherman's cottage No.7 (Sleeps up to 6 people)
Cottage has three bedrooms. Unit has sharing shower bathroom and ultra-cosy lounge and dining area. Quality linen and towels supplied. Own patio and Weber braai, fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. Next to covered outdoor lapa. All beds twins set together.
4 x Farmhouse studios (Sleeps 2 people)
Four studios provide accommodation for couples in elegantly appointed self-catering en-suite bathroom double rooms. Quality linen and towels supplied. Each unit with own patio area. Weber braai, fireplace and fully equipped kitchenette. All beds twins set together.
The Barn House (sleeps up to 8 people)
The stone clad barn has 4 beautifully spacious bedrooms (double rooms), 2 of the bedrooms are en-suite (with corner baths) and 2 bedrooms share 1 1/2 bathrooms (includes 2 toilets, corner bath and outdoor shower with hot and cold water). Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge - ideal for large group indoor entertaining or even a mini conference. Fireplace in living area keep it cosy. All beds twins set together.
CPIRIT COUNTRY SHED - FUNCTION VENUE
'Cpirit Country Shed' as the name implies is a country-style covered and enclosed farm function venue which provides a spacious entertainment area with a large fireplace. In keeping with the farm feel, and to offer a unique country experience, electricity is replaced by candles, lanterns and open fires. For ease of catering, and in keeping with the country experience, the Cpirit Country Shed kitchen is equipped with gas. (Power point can be supplied for equipment requiring electricity). The 'Cpirit Country Shed' is set up with standard catering equipment for the number of guests staying on the farm (28) but is able to accommodate up to 60 guests (additional equipment can be hired for larger parties). This is an ideal venue for a picturesque country style wedding, for a unique corporate break-away and conference or as a gorgeous setting to celebrate any special occasion! (Quote on request according to requirements)
- All units are serviced daily (at no additional cost) except for Easter Sunday and Christmas day
- All units are fully self-catering
- Children welcome in The Barn and Fisherman's cottages.
- Children only allowed in farmhouse studios if all four units are booked by the same group.
- No pets allowed
- Full cell phone signal at Cpirit Country Shed but very limited to no cell phone signal at units.
- Three dams, two for fly fishing on the premises
- No TV's in units
- Horse riding on request, by prior arrangement (Horse riding can take place at alternative venue depending on various factors including horse 'schooling')
- Fly-fishing only. No spinners or lures
- Bring own rods or enquire about hiring from in town.
- No extra charge to guests for fishing
- One fish per fisherman per day. Thereafter strictly catch and release.
- No barb hooks please.
- Bird of Prey centre
- spectacular, entertaining flying displays twice daily.
- Clay pigeon shooting (on farm next door)
- Bergen Cheese factory
- creative workshops in mosaic and other
- Good choice of restaurants, Bric a brac shopping and antiques
- Variety of day fishing venues
Member of Dullstroom Tourism
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- conference venue onsite
- fishing onsite
- fridge in unit
- kitchenette (some units)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- stove in unit