Celtis offers varied options of affordable accommodation. It ranges from Bed only rooms to spacious suites that are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioner and DSTV. Swimmingpool, tranquil gardens and braai facilities.
On-premises Restaurant open from 07h00 till 22h00 daily, where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Secure on premises parking. Situated halfway between Johannesburg and Garden Route, Bloemfontein and Port Elizabeth.
Standard Garden Rooms (5 rooms)
Description: These lovely en-suite rooms are situated in the garden and have private entrances. This room type includes a breakfast for the occupants.
Standard Rooms (3 rooms)
Description: These lovely en-suite rooms are situated inside the main guest house. This room type includes a breakfast for the occupants.
Deluxe Double Room (1 room)
Description: Stylishly decorated en-suite room with separate bath and shower.
Inter-leading Rooms (2 rooms)
Description: These rooms can be booked separately or together. When booking both rooms the rate for the unit is lower than booking the rooms separately. These rooms also have a shared bathroom. This room type includes a breakfast for the occupants.
One Bedroom Suite (two rooms)
Description: This lovely unit is a one bedroom apartment with a separate lounge, kitchenette and bathroom area. The bedroom has a queen bed and also bunker beds. Breakfast is included.
Two Bedroom Suite (one room)
Description: This lovely unit is a two bedroom apartment with a separate lounge, kitchenette and bathroom area. The bedrooms have twin beds in. One of the rooms can be converted to have a King Bed if required. Breakfast is included.
- Swimming pool with fence -Bring your own swimming towels
- Separate braai area
- Safe parking
- Camping cot
- Fax and E-mail facilities
- Beautiful peaceful garden with old windmill for the Karoo feeling!
What to do?
- Restaurants, coffee & tea Histrorical buildings, Museums and Monuments
- Grootfontein Argucultural Colledge
- The owlhouse at Nieu Bethesda
- The Mountain Zebra Park Cradock
- Valley of Desolation Graaf-Reinet
- Game drives, Birdwatching, Hiking and 4x4 trails, Horseriding, Quad bikes, River Rafting, Abseiling. Golf, Tennis, Bowls