Caribbean Estate Villa B10
In the lush tropical setting of South Africa's KwaZulu Natal South Coast is a unique private Estate called Caribbean Estates, bordered by the Indian Ocean on the East and the Umtamvuna River on the South.
Caribbean Estates B10 Villa is in an established development with magnificent villas available for the holiday of a lifetime. The villas are exquisitely furnished and equipped. As a private residential villa, Caribbean Estates B10 offers:
- 4 bedrooms with queen beds and a loft room with 4 single beds. We can easily accommodate 12 adults (12 is the maximum capacity allowed).
- With all the luxuries of home our kitchen offers a full stove, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery and essentials for comfort and ease.
- There is a washing machine in the biggest bathroom. 3 bedrooms have access to 2 further en-suite bathrooms.
- Our magnificent patio and braai area is set in a tranquil private garden.
- Adjacent to the villa, is a pathway leading to the private beach.
- With private parking for 3 vehicles, there is no need to look for better convenience.
- There is a bar area, a television, MNET, board games and puzzles.
- Linen; towels; iron and ironing-board; and hairdryers are provided
- Bring your own pool and beach towels/ toiletries/ food/clothes and sunscreen and other consumbles
On the Estate
- 3 swimming pools
- a playground area (which consists of a jungle gym, swings, a see-saw and a trampoline)
- all weather tennis courts Tennis 9rackets and balls are available at the Gate Office, for which a refundable deposit is required)
- It also has direct access to the Umtamvuna River where it has its own boat launching site, jetty on the river for boating and water sports
- Braai facilities in the boma (enclosure) down by the beach.
- The Estate terrain is relatively level and slopes to the beach and river. A conservation area lies between the development and the water on both sides and forms a beautiful natural boundary to the Estate. The reserve abounds with small game such as duiker, bushbuck and monkeys and there are numerous species of tropical birds.
- Scenic walkways have been constructed through this green belt, with wooden viewing platforms at strategic points.
- The pathways and the decks are gently illuminated after dusk to allow for evening strolls to enjoy the moonlit water and woodland.
- From the river mouth to both north and south stretch kilometres of unspoilt beaches with the nearest public access two kilometres away in either direction. This ensures that the almost one kilometre beach reached directly from the property remains virtually exclusive to Caribbean residents. It is as common to see spoor of otter, buck and water birds as it is to see human footprints. Access to the beach from the resort is via the Sunrise Beach Trail, the Wagon Trail and the river from River Ramble and Tassleberry Lane. Direct access to the river is from Sandpiper pier and boats can be launched from the Wagon Trail using the Estate 4x4 vehicle.
1.4km from the Estate is the Wild Coast Sun. Visitors to the entertainment centre are spoilt for choice for
- Kids centre
- Wild Waters Park
- River boat rides
- And a whole lot more.
At the Port Edward robot is a shopping centre where you can quickly purchase any necessary item from
- And many other trade stores
- Follow signs for N2, South (Durban / Port Shepstone).
- Once on N2, travel south pass the N3 off ramp to GT, remain south bound pass the old Durban International Airport.
- You pass a tollgate on the N2 south at Port Shepstone and head to Port Edward.
- Continue for +/- 3km's past the traffic lights at Port Edward.
- We are on the left hand side of the main south coast road, just before the Umtamvuna River Bridge(1,5km before the Wild Coast Sun).
- GPS coordinates: E030* 12' 6.0 '' and S31* 4' 24.0''