Brown's @ Milkwood
- we do not cater for children under 12yrs
- Strictly no pets allowed.
- Communal swimming pool X 3
- Games room
- Braai facilities
- Double lock-up garage
- Private entrance
- Modern kitchen includes:
- fridge/bar fridge/freezer combo
- glass hob
- oven with rotisserie
- washing machine
- condenser drier
- Eight-seater dining room.
- PVR, DVD, sound system, universal iPod docking station
- Four bedrooms:
- 2 king
- 2 single, single
- Three bathrooms: 2 en-suite
- Large living area
- Outside patio and sundeck leading onto Umkobi Lagoon with sea views
Serviced once per week.
Local Amenities and Attractions
- Margate airport within 15km
- 180km from King Shaka International Airport, just under 2 hours travel time
- Trattoria Restaurant at the gate, just walk across the parking lot
- Umkobi Beach - right on your doorstep
- Blue Flag Marina Beach with restaurant, pub and tidal pool just over the rocks next door - a lovely walk
- Granny's Pool - A truly delightful half natural tidal pool below the old Admiralty Hotel is a kiddie and granny's haven.
- Southbroom Main Beach with tidal pool and restaurant/pub.
- Nature trails (less than 2km).
- Tennis Club (less than 2km). All visitors welcome.
- Bowling Club (less than 2km). All visitors are welcome
- Southbroom Golf Course (less than 2km).
- Riverbend Crocodile farm with curio shop ,art gallery and restaurant (less than 4km).
- San Lameer, Selbourne and Wild Coast Sun International Golf Courses within easy travelling distance
- Shopping centres, movies and night life in nearby Margate and Shelly Beach
- nature reserves
- wilderness trails
- quad biking
- whale and dolphin cruises
- horse riding
- health and beauty spars
Barn swallows: From April to November each year, the 2nd biggest colony in SA roosts in the reeds of Umkobi Lagoon in full view of Brown's.
Bird watching: A host of water birds and the occasional otter are clearly visible from Brown's patio/sundeck.
Beach walks: Walk north to the golf course or south to Mariner Beach and San Lameer. Bushbuck trail, Frederika Reseve, Imbezane River Reserve and The Outlook are a nature lovers dream. Take a picnic basket.
Sardine run: World famous.
Whale watching: KZN south coast is renowned for its whale sightings.
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing onsite
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up garage
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
Latitude: 30.933817 S
Longitude: 30.309694 E