- Communal swimming pool X 3
- Games room
- Braai facilities
- Double lock-up garage
- Private entrance
- Modern kitchen includes:
- fridge/bar fridge/freezer combo
- glass hob
- oven with rotisserie
- washing machine
- condenser drier
- Eight-seater dining room.
- PVR, DVD, sound system, universal iPod docking station
- Four bedrooms:
- 2 king
- 2 single, single
- Three bathrooms: 2 en-suite
- Large living area
- Outside patio and sundeck leading onto Umkobi Lagoon with sea views
Linen and bath towels provided
Serviced once per week.
Local Amenities and Attractions
Within half an hour's drive:
- Margate airport within 15km
- 180km from King Shaka International Airport, just under 2 hours travel time
- Trattoria Restaurant at the gate, just walk across the parking lot
- Umkobi Beach - right on your doorstep
- Blue Flag Marina Beach with restaurant, pub and tidal pool just over the rocks next door - a lovely walk
- Granny's Pool - A truly delightful half natural tidal pool below the old Admiralty Hotel is a kiddie and granny's haven.
- Southbroom Main Beach with tidal pool and restaurant/pub.
- Nature trails (less than 2km).
- Tennis Club (less than 2km). All visitors welcome.
- Bowling Club (less than 2km). All visitors are welcome
- Southbroom Golf Course (less than 2km).
- Riverbend Crocodile farm with curio shop ,art gallery and restaurant (less than 4km).
- San Lameer, Selbourne and Wild Coast Sun International Golf Courses within easy travelling distance
- Shopping centres, movies and night life in nearby Margate and Shelly Beach
- nature reserves
- wilderness trails
- quad biking
- whale and dolphin cruises
- horse riding
- health and beauty sparsBarn swallows:
From April to November each year, the 2nd biggest colony
in SA roosts in the reeds of Umkobi Lagoon in full view of Brown's.Bird watching:
A host of water birds and the occasional otter are
clearly visible from Brown's patio/sundeck.Beach walks
: Walk north to the golf course or south to Mariner Beach and
Bushbuck trail, Frederika Reseve, Imbezane River Reserve and The Outlook
are a nature lovers dream. Take a picnic basket.Sardine run:
World famous.Whale watching:
KZN south coast is renowned for its whale sightings.
Take the N2 south from Durban International Airport. Continue south through the Oribi Toll Plaza (106km) until you reach the traffic lights at the end of the freeway at Southbroom (120km). Travel time approximately 1 hour. Travel through the lights and take the next left turn, Southbroom South. Take your first right into Outlook Road. Continue until the road ends at the Trattoria Restaurant. The entrance to Brownâ€™s @ Milkwood, 35 Lower Milkwood is on your right.
Latitude: 30.933817 S
Longitude: 30.309694 E
Cancellation Policy (we will retain):
Cancellation 20 to 28 days prior to arrival date: We retain 25% of deposit
Cancellation 15 to 20 days prior to arrival date: We retain 50% of deposit
Cancellation 8 to 14 days prior to arrival date: We retain 75% of deposit
Cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival date: We retain 100% of invoiced amount.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival after 14h00 unless otherwise arranged.
Departure by 10h00 unless otherwise arranged.
Terms Of Payment
Deposit of 50% to be paid on booking.
Full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Strictly 8 guests only - including children 12years and over
No children under the age of 12 years
No pets of any kind allowed
No loud noise after 10 pm
House Rules apply