Breaker View Self Catering
We welcome you to relax and enjoy a holiday to remember.
Our deck offers a magnificent 180° sea view, overlooking our large pool and braai area. Enjoy the activity of the small craft harbour at sunrise or relax to the gentle motion of the Indian Ocean, the beach just 30 metres away with a large tidal pool.
In Season, enjoy a sundowner as the dolphins dance through the waves, and the whales gracefully make their presence known.
Breaker View offers 6 units, 4 of which are sea facing. Each unit is newly renovated, fully tiled and maintained in pristine condition.
All units have TV's, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, mini stove/oven and complete sets of crockery & cutlery. Each unit has overhead fans and their own braai.
Unit 1 (Sea facing) consists of a double bed, bunk beds, shower and fully equipped kitchen.
Unit 2 (Sea facing) consists of 2 single beds, shower and fully equipped kitchen. The unit can be made up into a king-size bed/or two single beds.
Unit 3 (Sea facing) consists of a double bed, 2 single beds, shower and fully equipped kitchen.
Unit 4 (Sea facing) consists of king-size bed/or two single beds, shower and fully equipped kitchen.
Unit 5 (Non Sea facing) consists of a double bed, 2 single beds and fully equipped kitchen each.
Unit 6 (Non Sea facing) consists of a double bed, 2 single beds and fully equipped kitchen each.
The small craft harbour is the centre for many interesting activities:
- Deep Sea Fishing (Many charter companies operate from here)
- Power Rafting
- Dolphin & Whale watching
- Scuba Diving (Launch site for Protea Banks one of the premier shark dive sites in the world)
- Sardine Run (View the sardines at close range. Main launch site for sardine viewing during June & July)
Shelly Centre is a 30 metre walk away:
- More than 100 shops including all the major chain stores (Woolworths, Edgars, Pick 'n pay)
- Cinema Complex (keep the kids & adults happy on rainy days)
If golf is your game enjoy some of the truly great courses in the area:
- Margate Country Club (8km)
- Port Shepstone Country Club (10km)
- Southbroom Country Club (15km)
- Wild Coast Country Club (30km)
Other places of interest:
- Pure venom Snake Park (10km) (one of the largest collection of reptiles in Africa)
- Crocodile Farm Craft Markets Casino (30km)
- Coffee Farms (the farm is open to the public with daily tours)
Zulu Kingdom Excellent Service Award
Please Note: We have a web cam fitted, overlooking the sea.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- B&B Network South Coast
- air conditioner (all units)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private pool
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot