Blue Mountain Guest House
Established in 1996, Blue Mountain Guest House has a proud 21 year reputation of offering very comfortable accommodation, at excellent rates, to thousands of satisfied business and leisure guests.
Blue Mountain is a warm, relaxed guest house, perfectly suited for groups, families and corporate bookings.
Your hosts, Dee and Terry, offer spotlessly clean, value-for-money accommodation and friendly, personal service.
- Double bedrooms have separate entrance from the gardens, making them totally private. They have bathrooms en-suite, TV, MNet, and satellite channel, tea and coffee facilities and radio/alarm clocks. Enjoy many special touches, such as complimentary toiletries (shampoo and body lotion), fresh flowers and seasonal fruit baskets.
- Start the day the healthy way, with a continental buffet breakfast in the sunny breakfast room.
- Cool down in the large, crystal-clear, salt-water swimming pool.
- Relax in a safe, peaceful environment.
- There is ample parking.
- Free WiFi in our hotspots!
- There are two large self-catering guest kitchens, for preparing your own lunches and dinners.
- Tasty, home-cooked dinners are available on request.
- Braai (BBQ) facilities are available.
- The reception area is always open, for obtaining area maps, brochures and guides.
- Office facilities are available, which include emails and messages.
- We are happy to arrange your airport shuttles and tours. We can also put you in touch with the most reasonable car hire companies.
- Children are welcome. There are large family rooms and two-roomed family suites, to suit your family's requirements.
- Pets can be accommodated by arrangement.
- A full laundry service is provided in-house.
- International adaptors are available for all your appliances.
Blue Mountain Guest House is a ten minute walk to the quiet, pristine beaches of Bloubergstrand, which boast the most photographed, spectacular views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, and are home to some of the best kitesurfing and windsurfing conditions in the world.
Blue Mountain is close to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, the Virgin Active Health Club, Planet Fitness and two superb golf courses. We are only a 15 minute drive to the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, and only 10 minutes from the Canal Walk shopping centre. Blue Mountain is also a great starting point for exploring the West Coast region and the wine routes.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- babysitting service
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- electric blankets
- free toiletries
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchen communal
- linen & towels provided
- lock-up safe
- outdoor pool
- parking off-site
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot