|December & January School Holidays||Out Season||March & April School Holidays||June & July School Holidays||September & October School Holidays||December School Holidays|
|Minimum Stay||10 Nights||2 Nights||10 Nights||10 Nights||10 Nights||10 Nights|
|Per Unit||R4 000.00 per night||R2 850.00 per night||R3 200.00 per night||R3 200.00 per night||R3 200.00 per night||R4 000.00 per night|
|December & January School Holidays
1 January 2020 to 14 January 2020
15 January 2020 to 20 March 2020 to 12 June 2020
6 July 2020 to 18 September 2020
29September 2020 to 2 December 2020
|March & April School Holidays
21 - 30 March 2020
|June & July School Holidays
13 June 2020 to 6July 2020
|September & October School Holidays
19 - 28 September 2020
|December School Holidays
3 December 2020 to 31 December 2020
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|Our payment terms are as follows:|
70% to secure the booking within 48 Hours.
Breakage Deposit of R 2,000.00 which is refunded via EFT after your departure.
References for the booking, should be the your Name & Surname.
NB.....No Cash accepted on the premises.
|There will be a cancellation fee charged of R1000, if not canceled three weeks prier to booking.|
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Arrival time: 2pm (if earlier, please arrange with owner)|
Departure Time: 10am (If later, please arrange with owner)
|Because of their standard of living, most of our guests automatically adhere to the general rules. This is for the comfort of the odd-one-out.|
Holiday guests visiting Big Bay Beach House agree to adhere to the following rules and notices:
1) The house should be left in the same condition as on arrival. If not your deposit will not be refunded.
2) Remember to check the check list when entering the premises and again when leaving the premises. Replacement cost for missing items will be deducted from your deposit.
3) No pets allowed in beds.
4) Washing machine can be used at an extra cost of R60 per load. Bring own Cleaning Materials.
5) Joseph is available to clean for all the guests at a cost of R100 per day.
6) No wet swimwear or dirty feet on couches, chairs and beds.
7) Report lost keys immediately, contact Lorette 083 626 6109.
8) No loud music or noise, especially later in the evenings and early mornings.
9) No washing allowed in front of windows or on balconies.
10) Use of pool table is not permitted.
11) Place braai grids and drip tray outside before 10:00 AM if you want it to be cleaned.
(If Joseph has been arranged to clean)
12) Refuse removal: Please make sure that you know where and when to put your refuse for removal. Confirm with Joseph.
13) Security is your responsibility; do not allow strangers in to the house, do not place valuables near open windows and doors. Please insure you activate the alarm and close all window at night.
14) Treat this property as you would treat your own property.
15) Bring own towels, dish cloths and cleaning liquids.
16) If you break something please replace it (if possible).
17) (This house can only accommodate 13 people maximum; if it is brought to my attention that there are more guests at the house at any time your deposit will not be refunded should you not comply)
18) Please do not remove any bedding or couch covers from the house.
19) Please show Joseph before leaving the house that the TV, DSTV and DVD is in working order.
20) DSTV card can be supplied at an extra charge of R100 per day. (This machine is not compatible with other DSTV card)
21)No extra mattresses or bedding to be brought into the house please.
22) No fires on the beach, your deposit will not be refunded if this has been brought to my attention.
Guests accept full responsibility and risk of any injury, damage, theft or loss of rented property and /or vehicle resulting from the use of Big Bay Beach House accommodation. We will not be liable for any personal or physical damage, theft or loss, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of Big Bay Beach House Accommodation.
We trust you will enjoy your stay at Big Bay Beach House and hope to see you once again.