Sea Park beach. This large and comfortable home offers a great get away for friends or the whole family. Big Bay is one of the limited properties on the beach side of the railway line, one of the best fishing beaches on the South Coast and with 180 degree sea front views from the house and a vast terrace. One can even enjoy the regular visits from dolphins and whales while splashing in the swimming pool. The house is situated only 20 meters from the beach, giving you access to the private beach front.
Big Bay is a 6 bedroom house with 2 1/2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining rooms. Big Bay can sleep 12 people, two of the rooms are furnished as kiddies rooms (one room - two single beds, second room - bunk beds and single bed). Each room has built-in cupboards and fans. Two of the rooms have queen size beds and two have two three quarter beds in. The contemporary bathrooms are both fitted with showers and baths.
The luxury kitchen is open plan to the scullery, dining room and lounge areas. The kitchen is fully fitted and includes a stove, two fridges, freezer, microwave as well as all cutlery and crockery you'll require. In the garage a separate room has been fashioned as a laundry, fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer. There are two washing lines on the premises.
The living area has a TV/DVD/Hi-fi. For your convenience, a DStv dish with decoder has been installed - all you need to do is bring your card.
The feature point of Big Bay is the vast terrace leading onto the swimming pool. While sitting on the equipped terrace one can enjoy your favorite meal being prepared on the gas stove or braai facilities. Another addition is the braai and bomb fire area - just a step away from the beach. And to end off your day on the beach one can cool down under the open air shower.
An alarm system and laser beams are fitted and linked to a security company providing 24-hour armed response.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- braai / barbecue - on sites kitchen (fully equipped)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- linen is included, except for bath and beach towels.
- Laundry facilities available.
- House fully serviced by Tandi
- DStv in communal area (bring card)
- Fishing onsite
- Whale watching onsite
- bowls (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km
- golf (less than 5km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- Wild Coast Casino (30min drive)
- Animal Friendly
Directions to Big Bay Beach House from Durban
On the main Highway take the Port Shepstone/St. Faiths turn off.
The road leads down a hill carry on straight.
At the bottom of the hill you'll get a robot.
At the 1st robot turn right.
Turn immediately left into a small street (at the Farm Stall)
Carry on straight until you pass the small Super market on your left (blue & white building)
Take the first street right directly after the Super market.
Go straight over the railway track.
At the T-junction turn left.
No. 41 is 5-6 houses down on your left.
There will be a cancellation fee charged of R1000, if not canceled three weeks prier to booking.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival time: 2pm (if earlier, please arrange with owner)
Departure Time: 10am (If later, please arrange with owner)
Terms Of Payment
Our payment terms are as follows:
70% to secure the booking within 48 Hours.
Breakage Deposit of R 2,000.00 which is refunded via EFT after your departure.
References for the booking, should be the your Name & Surname.
NB.....No Cash accepted on the premises.
Because of their standard of living, most of our guests automatically adhere to the general rules. This is for the comfort of the odd-one-out.
Holiday guests visiting Big Bay Beach House agree to adhere to the following rules and notices:
1) The house should be left in the same condition as on arrival. If not your deposit will not be refunded.
2) Remember to check the check list when entering the premises and again when leaving the premises. Replacement cost for missing items will be deducted from your deposit.
3) No pets allowed in beds.
4) Washing machine can be used at an extra cost of R60 per load. Bring own Cleaning Materials.
5) Joseph is available to clean for all the guests at a cost of R100 per day.
6) No wet swimwear or dirty feet on couches, chairs and beds.
7) Report lost keys immediately, contact Lorette 083 626 6109.
8) No loud music or noise, especially later in the evenings and early mornings.
9) No washing allowed in front of windows or on balconies.
10) Use of pool table is not permitted.
11) Place braai grids and drip tray outside before 10:00 AM if you want it to be cleaned.
(If Joseph has been arranged to clean)
12) Refuse removal: Please make sure that you know where and when to put your refuse for removal. Confirm with Joseph.
13) Security is your responsibility; do not allow strangers in to the house, do not place valuables near open windows and doors. Please insure you activate the alarm and close all window at night.
14) Treat this property as you would treat your own property.
15) Bring own towels, dish cloths and cleaning liquids.
16) If you break something please replace it (if possible).
17) (This house can only accommodate 13 people maximum; if it is brought to my attention that there are more guests at the house at any time your deposit will not be refunded should you not comply)
18) Please do not remove any bedding or couch covers from the house.
19) Please show Joseph before leaving the house that the TV, DSTV and DVD is in working order.
20) DSTV card can be supplied at an extra charge of R100 per day. (This machine is not compatible with other DSTV card)
21)No extra mattresses or bedding to be brought into the house please.
22) No fires on the beach, your deposit will not be refunded if this has been brought to my attention.
Guests accept full responsibility and risk of any injury, damage, theft or loss of rented property and /or vehicle resulting from the use of Big Bay Beach House accommodation. We will not be liable for any personal or physical damage, theft or loss, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of Big Bay Beach House Accommodation.
We trust you will enjoy your stay at Big Bay Beach House and hope to see you once again.