|Terms Of Payment|
|The following booking terms and conditions will apply to all reservations. Once a booking has been made guests are legally bound by these terms and conditions.|
Booking & Payment conditions
Payment of 50 % deposit is required 48 hours OR as requested for short lead bookings, or your booking will be released without notice.
Balance will be due 21 days prior to arrival or as advised upon booking Bookings made within 14 days of arrival need to be paid in full. Bookings of 1 night need to be paid in full
GROUP BOOKINGS of 3 chalets or more need to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival after which 100% cancellation fee applies
Guests need to sign the guest registration book and present identification as required by the Tourism board. The guest and each of his party agrees to pay not later than the time of departure for any extras occurred.
Guests will be held liable for any damages
|The parties record that in the case of the cancellation of a confirmed booking made prior to the date/arrival, Aquanzi Lodge shall be entitled to charge the client on the basis of the following:|
- 20 days prior to arrival – 100% of full accommodation amount is due
- 21 – 29 days prior to arrival - 50% of full accommodation amount is due
- 30 days prior to arrival – full amount will be refunded
- A 10% admin fee will be deducted on cancellations/refunds
- Agent fees/commission deducted off the payment received will not be refunded
- Group bookings of 3 chalets or more will forfeit the total booking value if cancellation is not done 30 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings cannot be postponed unless management authorises this.
- A postponed booking cannot be postponed again or cancelled. Payment made will be forfeited.
- Non-arrival or premature departures will not be refunded.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Check in Time: From 14h00 – 20h00 (Late check ins by prior arrangement only)|
Check out Time: 10h00
|No loud music or noise is permitted. Music may not be played outside your unit. Music volume inside your unit needs to be kept at a reasonable level in order not to disturb other guests|
No glasses and/or glass bottles from the chalets are allowed in or around the Swimming Pool
A NO party Policy is in place at the Resort
Lost keys will be charged at R 250.00 if lost
Any damage caused or excessively soiled bedding, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows or appliances will be replaced or cleaned and charged at an appropriate fee
No visitors allowed