The Perfect get away destination.
This luxury self-catering apartment is a rare find! Where else will you have private access directly onto a pristine blue flag beach? You'll never find accommodation closer to a swimming beach on the south coast - let alone one with internationally awarded blue flag status! - And with so much to offer...
The apartment is fully tiled and boasts 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (SES). The bedrooms accommodate 6 people and are tastefully decorated, each with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans. The main bedroom leads onto a huge patio, allowing for cool evening breezes whilst you sleep. the open plan living area is spacious, cool and inviting with high ceilings and also flows out of the patio where you can enjoy hours of relaxation around the built in barbeque, watching the sea, sky and at night the magnificence of the stars! A colour TV, VCR and DStv is provided for your entertainment. The kitchen is fully equipped including a microwave and a dishwasher. All linen is provided, all you need to bring are towels.
The complex is protected by 24-hour security and remote access. There is a covered parking bay, pleasant garden area, and shower at the beach gate to rinse off after a day of fun, sun and sand!
Hibberdene is famous for its pristine white sand and world-renowned unspoiled reefs where scuba diving is a must for the novice and enthusiast. Dive charters are offered as well as the hire of scuba equipment. The beaches are protected by shark nets and have permanent lifeguards on duty. The snorkelling is breathtaking. For the fishermen, a ski boat launch is situated on the beach. If you wish to just relax, sit under the trees on the beach and watch for the whales and dolphins in the ocean.
Facilities in close proximity are:
- Hotel, Pubs, Restaurants and shops within walking distance.
- Tennis, squash and bowls at the Hibberdene Club.
- The famous Selbourne Country Club and several other golf courses.
- Shelly Centre Shopping Mall - 20mins.
- Uvongo Bird Sanctuary - 25mins.
- Oribi Gorge - 30mins.
- Margate with its famous holiday appeal - 30mins.
- And of course, the Wild Coast Sun Casino is less than an hour away.
Coral Beach, Hibberdene
The perfect get away destination. For a weekend or a week.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- casino (less than 10km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fridge in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- not serviced
- parking all onsite
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching onsite