5 Camp Street Guesthouse & Self-catering is ideally situated in the central,
trendy and historic suburb of Gardens, on the lower slopes of Table Mountain.
Within easy walking distance of Kloof Street, with its vibey restaurant and café
culture. The city centre is a mere five minutes away and you'll find yourself in
the heart of Bohemian Long Street, or shopping centres and numerous other
attractions such as: the famous Mount Nelson Hotel, the V&A Waterfront, Green
Point Stadium, and theatres. It is an easy ten minute drive to the popular
beaches of Cape Town like Camps Bay and Clifton. Cape Town International Airport
is a thirty minute drive away and easily accessible from the N2. Public
transport is close at hand, and airport transfers can be arranged.
Table Mountain is just up the road, and it's an easy walk up Lion's Head with its ever-changing views of Cape Town. For your evening meal, you have the choice of more than 20 restaurants and a few cosy pubs within a few minutes walking distance from us. A number of delectable Deli's are also close by. You could choose from a variety of take-away menus and place an order with "Mr. Delivery" who will deliver a meal to your doorstep.
The Guest House offers double en-suite and\or twin room's en-suite, and are
all part of smaller intimate units, with a maximum of 2 bedrooms each. Each unit
shares a full kitchen, lounge with the other room, and can also be rented as a
complete self-catering unit. No children allowed in these sharing rooms.
Upmarket, serviced, self- catering units (1 or 2 bedrooms en-suite) for short\ medium term rental. Each unit is tastefully furnished with a mixture of antique and leather furniture. Offers a full kitchen, lounge with flat screen TV and private barbeque facilities.
5 Campstreet Guesthouse & Self-Catering is ideal for a family or group, and we offer a day time swimming pool, secure parking, and Free Wi-Fi and business facilities.
Total number of Units: 5 Apartments Sleep Max. 18 adults. (Each unit can accommodate at least two children on couches or provided mattresses.
- Own Private entrance.
- Luxury en-suite accommodation.
- Flat screen TV's with DSTV.
- Full kitchen units. (Inclusive of Fridge, Microwave, Tea / Coffee facility and dishwasher.)
- Bedside clock radio.
- Comfortable chairs on secluded patio.
- Digital safe.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Child accommodation on various large couches and mattresses.
- Secure parking.
- Most units have a fire place.
- 13 Seater patio with barbeque facilities, garden and pool. ( See our Terms & Conditions)
- Mediclinic Hospital - a modern privately owned, well-equipped medical clinic / emergency unit - is within a 5-minute walk!
- We have 24 hour armed response security for the property, as well as additional neighbourhood security in the area, making it safe to walk.
- Tennis courts are 5 minutes walk away.
- We make use of a local laundry service, which collects.
- Business Facilities i.e Internet-enabled computer, fax, scan, copy facilities.
- Planetarium (850m)
- Table Mountain Cable car (3.6km)
- Greenpoint Stadium (4.6km)
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Robben Island
- Cape Peninsula National Park
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Cape Town Tourism Info
- Groot Constantia Wine
- Cape Peninsula Shutter Tours
- Hilton Ross Tours
We look forward to meeting you!
Your hosts: Ignette & Willem Grobler
- airport transfers
- babysitting service
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher (some units)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- parking off-site
- tea / coffee making facilities
From Cape Town Airport N2 to Cape town - 12,0 km
Take De Waal Drive exit toward M3/Cape Town - 280 m
Merge onto De Waal Dr - 3,1 km
Continue onto Jutland Ave - 250 m
Continue onto Mill St - 750 m
Slight left to stay on Mill St - 170 m
Turn left at Upper Orange St - 260 m
Turn right at Camp Street
The house will be on your left on the corner of Camp & Welgemeend Streets.
Please note that the entrance is located in Welgemeend Street.