The Lookout is positioned on the secluded beach of Blythedale. Enjoy whale watching and dolphin viewing from the comfort of the couch, or choose to join in by arranging a dolphin viewing experience! Endless unspoilt beaches stretch to the Umvoti River Mouth with a beautiful view of the mouth and surroundings. For the bird lovers....the Umvoti River Mouth acts as a bird sanctuary.
Being the birthplace of jetski-fishing, it is ideal for the avid fisherman or jetski-fishing enthusiast. There is a launch site on your doorstep (day permits will be required which can be obtained from the ski-boat club) - for the surfer an awesome beach break, and for the family get-away...awesome unspoilt beach.
The Lookout is an 8 sleeper made up of: main-en-suite - 2 x twin sleeper, sea facing bedroom - twin sleeper, pool facing bedroom - twin sleeper. All bedrooms are aircondtioned.
A spacious open plan kitchen with folding and stacking doors, perfect for entertaining around the pool on those perfect summer afternoons! Dining room and TV lounge all with a 180 degree seaview. DSTV and wireless internet are available.
- Restaurant on your doorstep at a nearby resort...
- 15 minutes from Salt Rock beach and Sheffield beach. Shopping centre with a choice of restaurants an Animal farm for the younger families
- 20 minutes from Ballito - beaches, shopping centre, Virgin gym
- 25 minutes from King Shaka International airport. Airport transfers can be arranged.
- For those who feel like exploring....Hluhluwe Game reserve is a 2 hour drive from Blythedale
- For the dare devils - Microlight flips - A MUST!! Airstrip 10 minutes away...
- For the adventurous....whale and dolphin watching excursions on your doorstep and throw in a quad bike ride through the nearby forest. Mountain bike trails close by as well as world class gold courses.
- For the explorer....a definite on your "to-do" list... visit the Durban beachfront and enjoy a huge assortment of activities. Hire a bicycle and cycle to the iconic Moses Mahbida stadium or visit Ushaka Marine world
- For the die-hards....deep sea fishing charters
- For the romantics.....a leisurely stroll on the beach
21-30 days prior to arrival: 50% cancellation.
Less than 20 days:100% cancellation.
Arrival & Departure Times
Check in: 3pm
Terms Of Payment
50% deposit within 48 hours to confirm booking.
Balance is due 14 dates prior to arrival.
Full payment is required if booking is made within 14 days of arrival date.
We are a pet friendly establishment.