LITTLE FARM LODGE
Self Catering Chalet Accommodation
Northern Cape, South Africa
Little Farm Self Catering Lodge is situated 3.7 km from the edge of town on the N12 Road to
Cape Town in a secure, tranquil and country environment and creates a peaceful
stay over atmosphere. The Lodge (chalets) form part of a 20 ha estate and is
situated separate from the main house.
The lodge offers:
- 5 self catering chalets and a total of 10 rooms of 35 m2 each
- air-conditioned for the hot summers and the cold winter
- caters for singles, couples and families of up to 5/6 people depending
on the room
- luxury and comfortable double/queen size and single beds
- bathrooms are en-suite and neat as a pin.
- There is 2-plate hotplates available on request
- Backup generator is available.
Reliable staff clean the rooms and surroundings daily and supply the rooms
with fresh and clean linen and towels as well as soap, shampoo etc.
Each room contains the following:
- Colour TV / MNet / DSTV
- Air-conditioned (Warm / Cool)
- Bar fridge
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Extra blankets
- Table and chairs
- Dressing table
- Two rooms have full stove facilities and accessories
- Hotplates available on request
- Crockery / Cutlery etc
The following are within 1 - 15 km from the lodge: