'Clarke Bay Beach House' Ballito
Explore the sub-tropical Dolphin Coast on the east coast of KwaZulu-Natal. There are beautiful beaches with a warm and temperate climate all year round. Ballito is famous for its promenade, which runs almost the entire length of the Ballito coastline from Salmon Bay in the south to Willard Beach in the north. It has many viewing points and seating along the way where you can take a moment to absorb the view and maybe spot a school of dolphins or if you are very lucky, even a whale. The promenade is perfect for romantic strolls, family walks and jogging along some of the most beautiful beaches in South Africa.
Clarke Bay in Ballito is home to the Surf Lifesaving Club and is a safe swimming beach for the whole family. It is situated next to Hops and Al Pescatore restaurants and is easily accessible, just off Compensation Road. Lifeguards are on duty every day from 8am to 4pm. There are shark nets at this beach and the sandy swimming beach is surrounded by beautiful rock pools with a tidal pool nearby.
Our beautiful privately-owned, self-catering, spacious 6 bedroom and 4 bathroom, multi-story beach house is just 100m from Clarke Bay Beach in Ballito and is available for family holiday letting:
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms upstairs, main en-suite plus a family bathroom
- 2 air-conditioned en-suite guest suites
- 2 additional guest toilets (ground floor and mezzanine floor)
- House configuration: Sleeps a maximum of 14 (Max. 10 adults sharing plus 4 children)
- Bedroom 1 upstairs (en-suite) (King bed) - sea views
- Bedroom 2 upstairs (Queen bed) – sea views
- Bedroom 3 upstairs (Queen bed) - sea views
- Bedroom 4 upstairs (2xDouble Bunks) – garden views (only suitable for children)
- Guest Suite 1 air-conditioned (en-suite) mezzanine (1x Queen bed) – sea views
- Guest Suite 2 air-conditioned (en-suite) ground floor (2 x Single beds) - sea views
- Please note that we aim to provide good quality, affordable, family orientated, self-catering holiday accommodation - we are NOT a party venue!
- Fully fitted kitchen incl. microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer & dishwasher
- Separate dining room leading into reading lounge
- TV lounges with TV, DSTV Premium & DVD Player
- Fully fitted bar & pool table
- Beautiful covered entertainment patio with stunning sea views & barbecue facilities
- Garaging for one medium car & plenty of off-road parking for additional cars
- Alarmed with armed response
- Pool with safety net
- Supermarket, additional restaurants and amenities < 500m
- Gateway Shopping & Entertainment Centre & Cinemas in Umhlanga < 25km's
- King Shaka International Airport < 15km's
- Sibaya Casino < 20 km's
- Easy access to big five game reserves & the World Heritage Sites of the lovely iSimangaliso (St. Lucia) Wetland Park (2 hours) & majestic uKhlahlamba (Drakensberg) mountains (2.5 hours)
- Fishing, surfing, dolphin and whale watching (in season), nearby to many golf courses
- Serviced daily (surface clean) except weekends and public holidays
- Minimum stays - peak season / Rage is 7 days, high season is 5 days, mid-season is 3 days & low season is 2 days
- Check in between14h00 - 16h00. Late check in by prior arrangement only. Check out strictly 09h00 to facilitate cleaning and preparation for new guests checking in
- All linen & bath towels supplied. Beach / swimming towels & toiletries are not supplied.
- Regret NO pets permitted & strictly NO smoking permitted inside the house.
- As the house is privately owned, company conferences or work functions, parties, functions, gatherings, birthdays, weddings, religious ceremonies, hens/bachelor parties, bridal / baby showers etc. are strictly not permitted.
- Regret no credit card facilities