Mtwalume is situated 90km south of Durban on the Hibiscus Coast. The airport
is approximately 1 hour & 45 minutes drive away.
All the cottages in the complex are thatched, and are all free standing. We
have a lovely small communal pool, for you to enjoy when you are too tired to
wander down to the beach, which has a tidal pool and is less than 500m away.
There is also a tennis court, but please bring your own rackets and balls.
The complex is secure and is protected by an electrified fence and remote
Our cottage is a double storey 2 bedroom home, with lovely sea & tidal pool
views from the upper deck. Maximum persons per unit 4 Only. 4 Adults & 2 toddlers
(under 5) to be discussed .
Downstairs is a lovely spacious, open plan fully equipped kitchen, with a 6
seater breakfast nook, and a lounge/TV room. A second bathroom with shower can also be found downstairs.
The second bedroom with a double bed leads off the open plan lounge.
We have a lovely entertainment lapa which is attached to the main home, with
a double braai. Dart board is available, but please bring your own darts.
On-site parking for 2 cars only.
Pets to be discussed.
All linen is provided except bath and beach towels.
Mtwalume has two small shops, and a bottle store. Hibberdene is a 10 minute
drive away, with Blue Flag beach status, and Scottburgh is approximately 20
minutes away, for another lovely beach as well as a lovely shopping centre, with
movie houses, restaurants etc.
Things To Do:
- Outstanding fishing.
- Four 18-hole golf courses two of which are less than 20mins away, and the Wild Coast Sun, which is 1 hour and 40 mins away.
- Oribi Gorge - famous view sights, gorge swing and abseiling.
- Whale and Dolphin watching
- Beach approximately 500 m - easy walking
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- TV in Lounge
- DSTV/Satellite Dish(Bring own decoder and card)
- DVD player & sound system
- Basic herbs & spices provided
- Electrified fencing & remote access