28 Inyanga Village
All the cottages in the complex are thatched, and are all free standing. We have a lovely small communal pool, for you to enjoy when you are too tired to wander down to the beach, which has a tidal pool and is less than 500m away. There is also a tennis court, but please bring your own rackets and balls.
The complex is secure and is protected by an electrified fence and remote control access.
Our cottage is a double storey 2 bedroom home, with lovely sea & tidal pool views from the upper deck. Maximum persons per unit 4 Only. 4 Adults & 2 toddlers (under 5) to be discussed .
Downstairs is a lovely spacious, open plan fully equipped kitchen, with a 6 seater breakfast nook, and a lounge/TV room. A second bathroom with shower can also be found downstairs.
The second bedroom with a double bed leads off the open plan lounge.
We have a lovely entertainment lapa which is attached to the main home, with a double braai. Dart board is available, but please bring your own darts.
On-site parking for 2 cars only.
Pets to be discussed.
All linen is provided except bath and beach towels.
Mtwalume has a few small shops, for everyday needs, as well as a small bottle store, and of course the big draw card is the beach - with a lovely tidal pool, and many small rock pools for kiddies to wade through. It is of course a fishermans paradise. In season you can watch the many whales and dolphins at play as they head either North or South. Hibberdene is our nearest little town, which has a Spar, Spar Tops, as well as Pick n Pay, a pharmacy,as well as numerous interesting little shops for those rainy days. Scottburgh is about 20 minutes away, with all the usual shops a well as a movie house and some good eateries throughout the town. Also a lovely beach to spend the day at.
Things To Do:
- Outstanding fishing.
- Four 18-hole golf courses two of which are less than 20mins away, and the Wild Coast Sun, which is 1 hour and 40 mins away.
- Oribi Gorge - famous view sights, gorge swing and abseiling.
- Whale and Dolphin watching
- Beach approximately 500 m - easy walking
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- TV in Lounge
- DSTV/Satellite Dish(Bring own decoder and card)
- DVD player & sound system
- Basic herbs & spices provided
- Electrified fencing & remote access
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court onsite
- washing machine onsite
30°48861'S Lat 030°63087'E Long
- Take Southern Freeway (M4).
- Take off ramp at Sipofu/Mtwalume (Exit 79).
- Left at Junction.
- Keep left into Cove Way.
- Left into Dek Street - almost to the end of dead end - 'Inyanga' on the right.