WE ARE ON SCOTTBURGH BEACH
1 Karlin Chalets has direct access onto the beautiful north beach at Scottburgh.
We have a lovely 4 room cottage which sleeps 4 adults and 5 children. It has breath taking views of the main beach from upstairs and has a private garden and braai area.
Scottburgh has one of the best bathing beaches in Natal, protected by shark nets and life guards, and is renowned for its large grass verges and is also a popular fishing and surfing spot. The Aliwal Shoal, which is a World Heritage site, is a short boat ride away where you can snorkel or scuba dive. The annual Sardine Run in June/July is also eagerly anticipated with the sardines regularly beaching in Scottburgh Bay.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans
- 2 bedrooms with Queen Size beds one upstairs and one downstairs
- Upstairs loft room with 2 single beds and a seating area
- Bunk room with triple bunk (double and single bed)
- 2 bathrooms each with toilet and shower
- Outdoor shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
- Dstv available - please bring your own card.
- There is a lovely braai area in the private garden
- Off-road parking for 2 vehicles