|ZEEKOEPAN 2018 / 2019 RATES
SELF-CATERING RIVER LODGE & CHALETS SELF-CATERING TARIFFS:
|RATE PER PERSON||MINIMUM RATE||GAME DRIVE or BUSH WALK RATE PER PERSON / SEAT|
|ALL ACCOMMODATION||RIVER LODGE||CHALET
1 & 2
|CHALET 3||AM DRIVE||PM DRIVE||2 DRIVES PER DAY|
|Adults:||5 – 11yrs:||R3600||R900||R1800||R350||R350||R600|
|R600||50%||Day visitors minimum: R1000.|
|ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Unless by prior arrangement you will only be allowed into the camp FROM 14h00 on day of arrival and the camp has to be vacated BEFORE 10h00 on day of departure.
Please confirm your estimated time of arrival at least 2 days before your due date.
The LODGE and the CHALETS are serviced daily between 08h00 and 11h00, Monday - Saturday. Before and after this time they are involved in other tasks at another location and will not be available.
Easter weekend, Christmas time and New Year there will be no service and it will be totally self-catering.
Beds are made, bathrooms cleaned, floors swept.
Dishes are not done. No assistance in any meal preparation.
Bath towels are changed every 3rd day due to a limited clear water supply.
Please air your towels on the balcony.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NO PRIVATE VEHICLE MAY DRIVE AROUND ON THE RESERVE.
• The duration of each official game drive is roughly 3 hours with set return times.
• Early morning drives commence roughly 30 min after first light.
• Late afternoon drives start roughly 3 hours before dark.
• Exact departure times change with the seasons and are communicated on arrival
• No children under the age of 8 are normally allowed on game drives.
• AMAKHOSI does not accommodate young children on their drives.
WARNING: IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUNG CHILDREN ON GAME DRIVES:
• We are dealing with wild animals from an open vehicle. Wild animals are very unpredictable in the presence of unusual sounds and behaviour. Please do not put the guest’s lives in danger.
• Therefore, we need to be sure that the children and adults, can be dead quiet at sightings and stay seated motionlessly. Parents are the only ones who can anticipate their child’s behaviour at sightings.
• If the game cars, FROM NDLOVUKAZI ONLY, are not too full with other guests, and a car is available for only your family/group, we will take the children.
• If the ranger is comfortable that the children are well disciplined, he might take younger children on a family drive. It remains the ranger’s decision and he WILL RETURN THE GROUP TO CAMP, at the first mishap.
|DAYTRIP ACTIVITIES AWAY FROM NDLOVUKAZI: The following can be reached from the river chalets and lodge in a daytrip, to return to your own bed in the evening:
|TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO CALL:
ALL BOOKINGS & INFORMATION:
Amanda +27(0)83 426 9944 = (mid-January to mid-March only available on WhatsApp)
001 - 409 256 0706 = only after 15h00 mid-January to mid-March
ANY PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY BETWEEN MID-MARCH TO MID-JANUARY
Amanda +27(0)83 426 9944
Willem +27(0)83 659 1471
ANY PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY BETWEEN MID-JANUARY TO MID-MARCH
Pienaar +27(0)78 697 2867 Wilandi +27(0)83 506 1474
Christiaan +27())78 352 2746 Shani +27(0)83 506 1474
Bo Nkosi +27(0)78 091 5190
Please pre-book any RESERVE activities at least 72 hours or more in advance by E-MAIL only to:
Ndlovukazi Game drives/walks: firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc. to email@example.com
Spa Treatments: firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc. to email@example.com
Amakhosi Game drives/walks: firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc. to email@example.com
For any assistance regarding the activity destinations mentioned above, please consult the internet.
Willem & Amanda Basson
NDLOVUKAZI SELF CATERING RIVER CHALETS
for: AMAKHOSI SAFARI LODGE
INT. CELL PHONE #: +27 - (0)83 426 9944 = Amanda (Information & Bookings) – not available mid-January to mid-March
001 - 409 256 0706 = Amanda (Information & Bookings) – only after 15h00 mid-January to mid-March
OFFICE E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Amanda)
Rates are subject to change without notice.