Business or pleasure our owner managed B&B offers you the comfort and hospitality you deserve.
Paul and Toni Meredith have owner run this establishment since 2004 with 15 years experience in the travel and tourism industry and offer superb hospitality whilst providing guests with the additional comforts of the B&B lounge and well appointed covered verandah.
Centrally situated in the quiet up market suburb of Cowies Hill / Westville, this Bed and Breakfast is in close proximity of the business and social attraction of Durban. Major shopping centers such as the Pavilion and Westwood are a 5 Min drive away, whilst the Durban beachfront is only a 15 min drive. King Shaka International airport via the national highway is a mere 35 minutes away.
Guests are provided with remote control access to a secure off street parking area. Credit cards facilities available .
The owners live in a separate home on the property affording guests additional privacy to enjoy their stay.
If you are looking for a “home from home” then welcome to Woodridge Place Bed and Breakfast.
Quotation from O magazine (November 2005)
"Paul and Toni Meredith will take you under their wing and spoil you with their homespun hospitality"
Silver award winners for 2004/2005 NAA/BnB sure service excellence award KwaZulu-Natal region.
We offer 4 en-suite rooms that consist of 1 twin, 2 doubles and a family room all in a separate country style dwelling.
Each room has tea & coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, and TV with M-Net.
Attractions in Durban
- uShaka Marine World: Great fun for families with waterworld with the shark tank, dolphin and seal shows, shopping and new large aquarium - only 15 minutes away.
- Sharks Board: Great for shark lovers situated in Umhlanga.
- Pavillion and Gateway Shopping centres: For those rainy days, all the well known shops, movies , restaurants, etc. Pavillion is only 5 minutes drive and Gateway 25 minutes.
- Sibaya Casino: Only 20 minutes drive just after Umhlanga. Good restaurants, childrens games area and also a fantastic new spa called "Mangwanani Spa."
- Durban Beachfront: Only 15 minutes drive and has a host of attractions - Sundays are flea market days, lots of bargains.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Durban West B&B Network
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot