Family holiday home situated in cul-de-sac on front dunes at Stilbaai, Western Cape, South Africa, approximately 500 meters from main beach. Whales can be seen from the living room during September/October and dolphins during summertime.
Living room with television and open plan kitchen which overlooks the ocean. Electric stove, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and iron available.
Six bedrooms, four with double beds, two with two single beds each, sleeps ten people. Two bathrooms with shower and basin only and two separate toilets.
Outside shower for rinsing off sea sand and braai (barbeque) facilities.
No laundry facilities on site, but Laundromat nearby.
Undercover parking bay for two vehicles.
Pillows, duvets and blankets are available. Bring your own sheets, pillowcases, towels and beach towels. Linen and towels supplied at an additional tariff.
Restaurant within walking distance.
Experience a relaxing holiday without having to transport children to the beach everyday.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite