|Address:||Stand 471c, Squire Cummings Ave, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe|
Victoria Falls Safari Club
Situated within the magnificent grounds of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort, this luxury club is a place where African history and the enchanting power of nature blend with exotic modern comforts and brings an atmosphere of exclusive African distinctiveness. Located just 4kms from Victoria Falls, and situated within the magnificent grounds of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort.
The 16 Club Rooms and 4 Club Suites offer luxurious accommodation with uninterrupted views of unspoilt bushveld and spectacular African sunsets. Safari Club residents have access to all existing services and facilities on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort, but no other resort residents have access to the Club wing, thus ensuring total exclusivity.
All rooms have three-quarter beds that can be converted into king beds. There are 2 sets of interleading Club Rooms and 2 sets of Club Suites interleading into Club Rooms.
Each of the luxury Safari Club rooms are equipped with modern facilities including:
- Complimentary stocked mini bar with beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Beverage station including a Nespresso machine.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Digital safes large enough to hold laptop computers.
- International multi-sockets and charging points.
- Extensive range of customized toiletries.
- LED lighting throughout Club wing.
- Air conditioning.
- Mosquito nets and ceiling fan.
Accommodation rates include:
- Daily breakfast served in the Club Lounge.
- Private check-in and orientation.
- Private butler service.
- Afternoon tea and pastries served at 15:30 - 16:30.
- Sundowner cocktails and canapes at 17:30 - 18:30.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town.
- Complimentary beverage station including a mini bar stocked with beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water and a Nespresso machine.
- Complimentary laundry.
The Safari Club has its own Club Lounge, and offers a butler-style service, complimentary afternoon tea and pastries served 15h30 to 16h30, complimentary sundowners and canapés served from 17h30 to 18h30 and a complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls, town centre and markets. Light meals are available from 11h00 to 21h30 and bar service from 11h00 till late.
Vcitoria Falls Safari Club Lounge exclusive benefits include:
- Separate welcome zone.
- Private check in.
- Butler service.
- Private breakfast.
- Complimentary afternoon tea and pastries served from 15:30hrs – 16:30hrs.
- Complimentary sundowners and snacks served from 17:00hrs – 18:00hrs.
- Complimentary WiFi available.
- Complimentary shuttle service to The Boma Dinner & Drum Show.
- Light meal menu available from 11:00hrs – 14:30hrs.
- Optional dinner platters served from 19:00hrs – 22:00hrs (NB: by prior arrangement with your butler and for guests’ own account).
- Bar service from 11:00hrs until late.
- Private viewing deck overlooking the game corridor to the Zambezi River and the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s on-site water-hole.
- Complimentary access to edutainment presentations on the resort which occur three times a week (e.g. The David Livingstone Journey) from 09:30hrs – 10:15hrs.
- Complimentary head and shoulder or foot massage on the Club viewing deck everyday between 3.30 and 3.45.
- Complimentary laundry service.
Safari Club guests have access to all existing services and facilities on the Victoria Falls Lodge resort but NO other resort guests have access to the Club, hence ensuring total exclusivity.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge restaurants and bars:
MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant - A restful, split-level a la carte restaurant with views overlooking the waterhole.
Buffalo Bar - An open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
Pool Deck and Viewing Deck - A delicious snack menu and full bar service is available. Additionally this offers a wonderful view of the ‘Vulture Culture Experience’ in front of the waterhole. This attracts
hundreds of vultures every lunchtime.
Room Service - Room service available (up to 22:00hrs for meals and 24 hours for beverages).
The Boma Dinner & Drum Show - Just 300m from the Club, The Boma offers a unique Zimbabwean experience including traditional dancers, an interactive drumming show and mouth-watering local and international dishes every evening.
- 24 hour reception services.
- Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the village market and Victoria Falls Rainforest.
- Complimentary evening transfers available to The Boma Dinner & Drum Show.
- Ample free secure open parking space.
- Private shower facilities for early arrival & late check-out guests located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Swimming pool with sun deck located at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Private and bush dinners available on request
- Curio and Gift Shop at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- 24-hour security.
In house activities:
Resort activities on offer consist of hide sits, guided walks and nature trails. Additional activities may be booked at the inhouse activities desk including white water rafting, canoeing, helicopter flights over the Victoria Falls, game drives, walks with lions, elephant interaction, sunset cruises, bunjee jumping and gorge swings. Guests may use the lodge’s complimentary shuttle bus to visit the Victoria Falls Rainforest. The ‘Vulture Culture Experience’ occurs daily at 13:00hrs, below the Buffalo Bar viewing deck (duration is approx 30 minutes).
- 4km / 2.5 miles from the Victoria Falls Rain Forest.
- 3km / 2 miles from Victoria Falls Town Centre.
- 24km/ 15 miles from Victoria Falls Airport.
- 170km / 106 miles from Hwange Game Reserve.
- 5km / 3 miles from Zambian Border (Livingstone).
- 100km / 62 miles from Chobe Games Reserve (Botswana).