Valley Heights B&B / Guest House
Valley Heights is situated in the peaceful, safe and leafy suburb of Upper Kenilworth in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs and has easy access to many major tourist attractions incl. the V&A Waterfront , Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, False Bay and Atlantic seaboards. It is close to many fine golf courses, restaurants, Newlands cricket & rugby stadiums + the Kingsbury & Claremont hospitals, Kenilworth Clinic, the Cape Fertility Clinic, Medical Specialists and Cavendish Square shopping mall.
Valley Heights is "Wi-Fi" friendly and offers accommodation for up to 16 guests in 6 comfortable, en-suite double bedrooms with bar fridges, a safe, hairdryer, tea tray & shared satellite TV. There is also a self-catering option available in 2 of the units. Guests may use the large sunny lounge , pool and patio area with BBQ facilities. Bruce & Jeanie live in a separate cottage in the grounds.
Secure off-street parking. Credit cards accepted.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of TripAdvisor
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities