|Address:||30 Crompton Street, Aliwal Shoal, Umkomaas, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Umkomaas Guest House
Umkomaas Guest House is an ideal holiday location for Golfers as we are situated on the third tee of Umkomaas Golf course on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast.
Umkomaas Guest House is situated near the Aliwal Shoal, one of the top 10 dive sites in the world.
We are close to the dive charters for divers who wish to dive the Aliwal Shoal.
We are a friendly family run home which is within walking distance of the beach.
If you require a peaceful getaway or a business stop over, you can relax in our sub tropical gardens or swim in our 100,000 litre swimming pool.
We have five bedrooms, four are sea facing and one with a sea view, all of which are designed for maximum comfort, and include silent running fridges, fans, hairdryer, TV, video, radio etc.
We offer a fully walled secure accommodation with off street parking for our guests.
Wake up to a full English breakfast which is served on our patio overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. All other meals can be provided on request.
We can offer group accommodation of up to 36 in partnership with two local Guest Houses. Let us know your Golfing and Diving requirements.
June / July are the time to see the Sardine run, a time when sardines migrate North followed by Dolphins, Sharks, Gannets, Game fish, and humans!
Local leisure activities include Diving, Swimming, tennis, Bowls, Fishing, Deep sea charter boats, Rock, Surf, Bass fishing, Nature trails, Bird watching, Horse riding, Crocworld.
Amenities close by include Restaurants, Banks, Shops, Hospitals and Doctors.
Attractions within driving distance include - The Pavilion and Gateway shopping centres, uShaka Marine World, Game Reserve, 1000 hills Zulu Experience, Lion Park, Casino's, Durban including harbour tours, Golden Mile, Kingsmead, Kings park Stadium.
We are looking forward to guests, existing, and new from around the world, visiting us.
Access point to Aliwal Shoal dive site Situated on Umkomaas Golf Course Transfers to and from Durban Airport which is 25kms from us On-site telephone, fax, and photo copying facilities ADSL DStv satellite television Large screen TV's Huge selection of videos and DVD's Close to Crocworld Close to Scottburgh main swimming beach 45 minute drive to uShaka Marine World Shark Suite:
Spectacular sea views overlooking Umkomaas Golf Course. Air conditioned. Large tiled private area with seating to relax. Queen size bed with DStv Large screen television. Complete with huge bathroom, including bath, shower and spa bath, and walk in wardrobes.
Double and single bed with a cot for small children. Air conditioned. TV with video system. Own bathroom.
Sea facing with Umkomaas Golf Course views. Air conditioned. Double bed with own bathroom. TV with own video system change to en-suite.
Sea facing with Umkomaas Golf Course views. Air conditioned. Two single beds with own bathroom. TV with own video system. change to en-suite.
Sea facing with Umkomaas Golf Course views. Air conditioned. Double bed with own bathroom. TV with own video system. change to en-suite.
Spectacular sea views overlooking Umkomaas Golf Course. Double and single bed en-suite.
Runners Up in the Tourism KwaZulu-Natal (TKZN) Service Excellence Awards for 2006. National Accommodation Association (KwaZulu-Natal winners of the 2005 Gold Service Excellence Award). Winners of the 2007 KZN Tourism Service excellence award Guest House B&B
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- B&B Network South Coast
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (all units)
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport transfers
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in communal area (bring card)
- DSTV in room (bring card)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- on golf estate
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Bed Configuration
- Cottage Self Catering R600 per night for the unit (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - double, single sleeper couch
- Family Suite (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - double, single
- Leopard Suite (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, double
- Lion Suite (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Shark Suite (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, single, single sleeper couch
- Tiger Suite (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - single, double
- Special Categories
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
Umkomaas Guest House appears in the following sections:
Umkomaas Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation • Umkomaas Pet Friendly Accommodation