Having a problem with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this information by giving us some feedback.
|All weekends, Long weekends, School & Public holidays||Mid-week (Sundays - Thursdays) + * WINTER * from 04 May'20 - 02 August'20|
|4-Sleeper chalets:||R 1000.00 per night||R 600.00 per night*|
|6-Sleeper chalets:||R 1800.00 per night||R 900.00 per night*|
|WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE WITH ME?|
|(All weekends, Long weekends, School & Public holidays)
|CAMPING/CARAVAN SITES EXCEPT IN MARCH, APRIL, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER & DECEMBER:|
|R 400.00 per night for 4 people and R 50.00 per person extra, maximum 6 per stand
|CAMPING/CARAVAN SITES IN MARCH, APRIL, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER & DECEMBER:|
|R 500.00 per night for 4 people and R 50.00 per person extra, maximum 6 per stand
|MIDWEEK SPECIAL (SUNDAYS - THURSDAYS) EXCEPT AS ABOVE MENTIONED|
|R 150.00 per night for 4 people and R 50.00 per person extra, maximum 6 per stand - 3 night's min.
R 300.00 per night for 4 people and R 50.00 per person extra, maximum 6 per stand - 1 night only & Friday & Saturdays (04 May 2020 - 02 Aug 2020 - Winter special)
|DAY VISITORS: R 60.00 PER PERSON|
|Gates open at 08h00 and all day visitors must be out at 18h00.
|What can I do at Umfula Resort?|
|Umfula has 3 sparkling blue swimming pools, of which 1 is a kiddie's pool. There is a trampoline, jungle gym, jumping castle, a volley ball court and a Putt-Putt course. Bring along your mountain bikes as Umfula has new hiking & Bicycle trails.
There is also a jetty for the launching of boats, Jet Ski's etc. Fishing is another favourite pass time at the Resort. The Sports bar has a flat screen TV to view all the big sporting events & also serves pub lunches on Thursdays 13h00-19h00, Friday & Saturday's 08h00-20h00 & Sundays 08h00-16h00.
Umfula Resort is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the outdoors and the landscape Mother Nature has painted for you.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Please ensure to bring the following with:|
- Please bring along your own Bathroom and Pool Towels
- Cleaning Liquids and Utensils for washing the dishes
- Extra Blankets if required (only one per bed is provided)
We do NOT allow the following:
- No music from parked cars anywhere on the resort. – (the resort is there for all guest’s relaxation)
- Fireworks - Strictly prohibited
- Swearing, Abusive behaviour and excessive drinking will not be allowed
- NO pets
- The Speed limit on the resort is 15km per hour. Please do not speed on our premises.
- Own Liquor will be allowed in the privacy of your unit / caravan or tent BUT NOT around the pool area or when booking the venue.
- NO FIRES are allowed anywhere else but in the fire places provided.
- Wood is available on request – please arrange with the resort manager
Please take note of the following:
- There is a Flat screen TV in the Sports Bar with DSTV
- All our equipment is used at own risk and the Resort will not accept liability for theft, damages or injury to any person
- A 50% deposit must be paid and faxed to us within 24 hours after your booking is made.
- The outstanding balance of your booking must be paid 14 days in advance - before arrival.
- Check in times is at any time from 14:00 until 18:00 when gate closes – Late arrivals must be arranged.
- Check out time is at 10:00 the latest
- A breakage and key deposit of R200-00 is payable separately and is payable with booking.
- We do allow day visitors between 08:00 - 18:00 daily.
- These visitors will be charged at R50-00p.p - children under 6 years no charge.
- Guests that book - may bring their boats (one boat per stand or chalet).
- Boats are used at own risk - please take responsibility for your own boat.
- Please DO NOT FEED the monkeys or tease them - they can get very aggressive.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES - DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US.
WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR BEST ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!!!