Tyger Hills Guest House
Tyger Hills Guest House is situated in Loevenstein, an upmarket suburb of Bellville. As an owner managed 3-star graded establishment you can expect very good quality in the overall standard of facilities, furnishings, service and guest care. This is the reason why our guests refer to Tyger Hills Guest House as "A Place called Home."
We have a small information desk at reception for all tourist needs.
Tyger Hills Guest House is situated less than 5 km from the Tijger Clinic, Tygerberg Office Park, Stellenbosch University Business School, Karl Bremer Hospital, Panorama Mediclinic and Tygerberg Hospital. The University of Western Cape is a mere 8km from us; Cape Town International Airport is only 13 km away and we are 20 km from Cape Town.
All rooms have private entrances, each with its own bathroom, kitchenette and dining area. Each room has a different view: some of the garden and pool and some of the mountains and city lights.
An air conditioner and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels are standard in each room. For your convenience, free fibre optic Wi-Fi is available in your room. Parking is provided on site.
- Private, separate entrances
- Free fibre optic Wi-Fi
- International plugs with USB support
- Dining table / desk
- Study lamps
- Choice between spacious family rooms, double rooms and single rooms
- Self-catering option for leisure travellers, families and corporate travellers
- B&B for corporate travellers
- DSTV with 50 channels
- Air conditioner
- Block-out curtains
- Extra blankets
- Compact armour safe in room
- Iron and iron board
- Kitchenette with electrical appliances for self-catering
- En-suite bathrooms
- Magnifying mirror in bathroom
- LED lights in bathroom for enhanced light
- Serviced daily (excluding Sundays & Public Holidays)
Communal recreational area
- Splash pool
- Enclosed lapa with braai facilities
- Free secure parking on site behind fence
- Remote controlled gate and intercom system
- Free fibre optic Wi-Fi
- No smoking policy inside rooms. Ashtrays are provided in designated areas.
- Regrettably no pets allowed
- Check-in time from 14h00. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival.
- Check-out time by 10h00
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- 3 Star Grading by the TGCSA (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa)
- Accommodation Cape Town North
- National Accommodation Association
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2017
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- air conditioner
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- braai / barbecue - communal and onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fridge in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- hair dryer
- internet facilities
- kitchenette (some units)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot
TO TYGER HILLS GUEST ACCOMMODATION
Follow the Exit signs to the first intersection.
At the traffic light continue straight and follow the Bellville / Borcherds Quarry Road signboards.
Keep to the left lane, and take the Borcherds Quarry Road turn-off to the left directly after the bridge.
At the intersection on the bridge, turn left to follow the Bellville (M22) sign.
Keep straight and turn right into Modderdam Road (M10 to Bellville).
Turn left at the second traffic light into De La Rey Road (Follow the sign indicating "Parow / Tygerberg M29").
Continue straight for about 5.5 kilometres (cross Fransie van Zijl and Voortrekker Road)
Turn right into Frans Conradie Road (follow the signboard M25 Bellville/N1)
At the next intersection, turn left into Mike Pienaar Boulevard (follow the sign indicating M16 Jip de Jager Drive)
At the 3rd traffic light, turn left into Uys Krige Drive (previously known as Hendrik Verwoerd Drive) (follow the signboard Plattekloof Road M14)
Tyger Hills Guest Accommodation is in this road, about 500 m further on your right (number 265), next to the Tijger Clinic; green palisade fencing in front of the guest house.
Please contact us if you need further assistance.