Tyger Hills Guest House
Tyger Hills Guest House is an owner managed, award winning guest house in Bellville. As a 3-star graded establishment you can expect very good quality in the overall standard of facilities, furnishings, service and guest care at affordable rates. This is the reason why our guests refer to Tyger Hills Guest House as "A Place called Home."
All rooms have private entrances, each with its own bathroom, kitchenette and dining area. Each room has a different view: some of the garden and pool and some of the mountains and city lights.
An air conditioner and a flat-screen TV with 65 DSTV channels are standard in each room. For your convenience, free Wi-Fi is available in your room. Safe parking is provided on site.
For quality assurance, we are affiliated to: Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, National Accommodation Association of South Africa (NAA-SA), Accommodation Cape Town North (ACTN), Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor (2016 - 2019), Western Cape winner of Lilizela Tourism Award 2018 in the 3-star Guest House category, and finalist in 2019.
Tyger Hills Guest House is situated in Bellville, which is in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. We are within walking distance from the Tijger Clinic and the Tygerberg Office Park. A short drive from us is Tygervalley Shopping Mall, Stellenbosch University Business School, Karl Bremer Hospital, Panorama Mediclinic and Tygerberg Hospital. The University of Western Cape is a mere 8km from us; Cape Town International Airport is only 12 km away and we are 20 km from Cape Town.
Tyger Hills Guest House is centrally located to all the attractions that made Cape Town famous. You can visit Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Robben Island to the south. The Durbanville wine route is a short drive from us, and the wine routes of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek are within easy reach to the north.
We are situated close to the business areas of Bellville, Parow, Durbanville and Goodwood.
- Private, separate entrances
- Free Wi-Fi
- International plugs with USB support
- Dining table / desk
- Study lamp
- Self-catering option for families and corporate travellers
- B&B option for corporate travellers (Breakfast is served in the comfort of your room)
- DSTV with 65 channels
- Air conditioner
- Compact personal safe in room
- Iron and iron board
- Kitchenette with electrical appliances for self-catering
- En-suite bathroom
- Magnifying mirror in bathroom
- LED lights in bathroom for enhanced light
- Serviced daily (excluding Sundays & Public Holidays)
- No smoking policy inside rooms.
Communal recreational area for in-house guests only:
- Outdoor splash Pool
- Lapa with braai facilities
- Free secure parking on site behind fence
- Remote controlled gate and intercom system
- Check-in time from 14h00. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival.
- Check-out time by 10h00
- Information desk at reception
- Regrettably no pets allowed
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- 3 Star Grading by the TGCSA (Tourism Grading Council of South Africa)
- Accommodation Cape Town North
- Lilizela Tourism Awards: Provincial Finalist 2019
- Lilizela Tourism Awards: Provincial Winner 2018
- National Accommodation Association
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016-2018
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- air conditioner
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV Commercial Package in rooms
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- free WiFi
- fridge in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- hair dryer
- Hair dryer in rooms
- internet facilities
- Iron / Ironing board in rooms
- kitchenette (some units)
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 10km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- No smoking in rooms
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- Personal safe in all rooms
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Wi-Fi in rooms
TO TYGER HILLS GUEST ACCOMMODATION
Follow the Exit signs to the first intersection.
At the traffic light continue straight and follow the Bellville / Borcherds Quarry Road signboards.
Keep to the left lane, and take the Borcherds Quarry Road turn-off to the left directly after the bridge.
At the intersection on the bridge, turn left to follow the Bellville (M22) sign.
Keep straight and turn right into Modderdam Road (M10 to Bellville).
Turn left at the second traffic light into De La Rey Road (Follow the sign indicating "Parow / Tygerberg M29").
Continue straight for about 5.5 kilometres (cross Fransie van Zijl and Voortrekker Road)
Turn right into Frans Conradie Road (follow the signboard M25 Bellville/N1)
At the next intersection, turn left into Mike Pienaar Boulevard (follow the sign indicating M16 Jip de Jager Drive)
At the 3rd traffic light, turn left into Uys Krige Drive (previously known as Hendrik Verwoerd Drive) (follow the signboard Plattekloof Road M14)
Tyger Hills Guest Accommodation is in this road, about 500 m further on your right (number 265), next to the Tijger Clinic; green palisade fencing in front of the guest house.
Please contact us if you need further assistance.