|Address:||763 Shepstone Road, Shelly Beach, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Tropical Beach Boutique Guest House
Superbly situated on the beachfront and set in a lush indigenous garden, where monkey ropes, a cool green canopy of mature trees, glossy leaves and ferns create a restful haven for visitors. Walk through the garden to the beach, enjoy safe swimming in a tidal pool, explore rock pools or relax and watch the whales and dolphins in season. The beautifully decorated bedrooms exude an air of tranquility and each opens onto the pool / garden area.
All bedroom suites are beautifully decorated and exude an air of tranquility. Equipped with tea/coffee facilities, ceiling fans and secure alarm systems, all add to your peace of mind.
With daily servicing your impeccable suite awaits your return from a day of sightseeing activity or adventure.
All suites lead onto a private pool area, set in a magnificent indigenous garden with an abundance of bird life. Amble down a short path right onto a private beach where safe swimming in the nearby tidal pool, or explore the wonderful rock pools alive with interesting inhabitants.
Marvelous opportunities for the avid angler for both rock and surf anglers. Make use of a private braai area equipped with open coals as well as a gras-braai for those prawn stir-fries.
Breakfast is served alfresco with a wonderful selection of culinary delights to start your day. On the Hibiscus Coast, you'll never want for activity. Trust Lady Luck at the Wild Coast Casino, or you can experience adventure extreme aboard an inflatable and semi rigid boat following the dolphins and whales.
The water sport enthusiast will never tire of rock fishing, jet skiing, scuba diving or water cruises up the Umtamvuna River. Hike the Braemar Trail or indulge in a romantic horse ride along the sand.
You will find yourself completely at ease staying at the Tropical Beach Lodge with your accommodating hosts, making sure that your stay is a memorable one.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- B&B Network South Coast
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (some units)
- bar fridge
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot