This overnight accommodation is conveniently situated on the N1 at Three Sisters, 90km from Richmond, 75km from Beaufort West and 60km from Victoria West.
At Travalia Guest Farm we are proud of our clean and comfortable overnight accommodation. Tourists and Holiday makers can, without any hesitation book at Travalia, because excellent service, a neat clean and comfortable bed with a warm bath /shower is our guarantee.
Travalia Guest Farm is situated 500metres from the N1 highway and 1km south of the Shell Ultra City Three Sisters. It is situated on a farm with a very peaceful atmosphere, lovely gardens, green lawns and a play park for energetic children.
Tasty meals are available in our restaurant such as leg of lamb, chicken pie, lamb pie ect. Braai packs are also available for those who want to enjoy the fresh Karoo air. Braai breads and salads can also be requested to compliment a full braai tray complete with casserole, braai tongs, plates, knives, forks and serviettes. Fires are lit on the customers requested time.
Travalia Guest Farm is fully licensed and cool drinks beer wines etc are available at the main reception.
Breakfast and other farm produce are sold at the farm store from 7h00.
Each one of our 25 spacious rooms are equipped with its own bathroom and braai facilities.
All our rooms are air conditioned and has got DSTV.
To maintain the farm atmosphere, a dam on the farm has been transformed into a swimming pool which can be enjoyed and many walk, jogging, hike and mountain biking trails can be used.
Sheep and cattle are farmed on the farm.
The Herholdt family started the business in 1989 (and are still running it today) and now years later are sleeping 14 000 guests a year are you one of them?
We are wheel chair friendly and are there to spoil you.
We are also pet friendly @ a minimal fee.
Three Sisters farm Store:
The large Farm Store 80 meters from the N1 has a restaurant where Karoo fare can be enjoyed. Take home our Karoo Super Lamb, cut and packed for your convenience. The Farm Store also has a wide variety of Biltong, Droewors (dried sausage), Nuts, Dried Fruit, homemade rusks and much much more.
- Conference facility which accommodate up to 20 people
- Separate braai (bbq) facilities are situated in the garden in front of every room (meat, braai grids/roosters and other braai necessities are available)
- There is a large farm dam that has been converted into a swimming pool.
- At Travalia we also have a fully licensed restaurant, liquor cooldrinks, ice and other drinks are also available from reception.
- DSTV bouquet
- Wi Fi
- Jogging trails
- Mountain biking trails
- Hiking trails
- Room 1: 2 Single beds, shower
- Room 2: 1 Double Bed, shower
- Room 3: 2 Single beds, bath
- Room 4: 1 Double Bed, bath
- Room 5: 1 Double Bed, 2 Single beds, shower
- Room 6: 1 Double Bed, bunk bed, bath
- Room 8: 1 Double Bed, bunk bed, shower
- Room 9: 1 Double Bed, 2 Single beds, shower
- Room 10: 1 Double Bed, bunk bed, shower
- Room 11: 1 Double Bed, bunk bed, shower
- Room 12: 2 Single beds, shower
- Room 13: 1 Double bed, shower
- Room 14: 2 Single beds, shower
- Room 15: 1 Double Bed, shower
- Room 16: 1 Double Bed, 1 Single bed, shower
- Room 17: 1 Double Bed, 1 Single bed, bath
- Room 18: 1 Double Bed, 1 single bed, shower
- Room 19: 1 Double Bed, 1 single bed, bath
- Room 20: 1 Double Bed, 6 Single beds, shower
- Room 21: 1 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Room 22: 1 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Room 23: 1 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Room 24: 1 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Room 25: 2 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Room 26: 2 Double Bed, Bunk bed, shower
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Recommended
- air conditioner (some units)
- bar fridge
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot