|High Season 2019||Low Season 2019||Mid Season 2019|
|Tinley's View Cottage|
|Minimum Stay||7 Nights||2 Nights||3 Nights|
|Per Unit||R1550.00 per night||R950.00 per night||R1150.00 per night|
|High Season 2019
1 January 2019 to 15 January 2019
23 November 2019 to 14 January 2020
Low Season 2019
Mid Season 2019
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|1. A deposit of 50% is payable immediately to confirm your booking. No booking is guaranteed until this payment is received. We require the deposit immediately or your booking can be cancelled. PLEASE EMAIL PROOF OF PAYMENT TO: email@example.com.|
2. The balance of rental due is payable at least 1 MONTH prior to arrival by way of bank transfer or direct deposit.
3. If the booking is made 1 month (or less) prior to arrival, full payment is immediately required to secure booking.
4. Failure to make the final payment will result in cancellation of your booking and forfeiture of your deposit.
5. ** FOR GUESTS TRANSFERRING FUNDS FROM OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA: PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO EXCHANGE LAWS, THE FULL AMOUNT IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATEY TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. **
6. Kindly be aware that if you are transferring funds outside of South Africa we will not be held liable for any bank charges.
7. ** PLEASE EMAIL PROOF OF PAYMENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. **
8. No cheque payments will be accepted under any circumstances.
|1. Cancellations made 1 month before will result in forfeit of deposit.|
2. Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to arrival will result in the forfeit of the full amount.
3. Failure to make the final payment will result in cancellation of your booking and forfeiture of your deposit.
4. No rental refunds will be made in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have booked for.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|1. Your booking confirmation will specify the maximum number of people permitted to stay in the accommodation during your holiday. Failure to adhere to this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent.|
2. Strictly NO parties/functions allowed of any kind on the property. Failure to adhere to this will result in possible prosecution with immediate eviction and no refund of rent.
3. Strictly no loud noise/music after midnight as this is a private property within a residential neighbourhood, by law. Failure to adhere to this will result in possible prosecution with immediate eviction and no refund of rent.
4. We do have a dog, so there are strictly no other pets allowed. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
5. The swimming pool on the property is for use by the residents and guests of Tinley's View only. ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
6. Beach towels and umbrellas can be hired at R100.00 per item for the duration of your stay. This consists of a R50.00 refundable deposit and a R50.00 non-refundable usage fee.
7. A baby camping cot and/or bath can also be hired (your own linen/blankets and mattress required). The deposit of R250.00 for the duration of your stay is required before arrival and R200.00 will be refunded on departure.
8. A domestic-worker service is available for an additional R50.00 per day. They are not available on weekends or public holidays, nor on 24 December, 31 December and 02 January.
Please note: their duties are only to clean the unit.
9. While the cleaners are experienced we accept no liability for any damage they may cause to your property when providing personal services. If you have
delicate or expensive items please advise the maid of this when requesting their services.
10. We (the owner) will endeavour to repair any faulty equipment as soon as practically possible after you inform the cleaning lady. No reduction of rental will be made for delays in repairs beyond our control. We will endeavour to find a substitute appliance when necessary.
11. Please leave the apartment in the condition in which it was found, with all doors and windows securely locked, outdoor furniture duly stored, and the keys returned to us in accordance with the agreed method.
12. In the event that anything belonging in/to the unit has been damaged/destroyed/taken, we reserve the right to demand compensation equal to the amount of the said item/s.
13. In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to refund your rental to you.
14. No rental refunds will be made in the event that the property is vacated earlier than the period you have booked for.
15. We accept no liability in the event of injury or death of any person on the premises. We also accept no liability for any thefts or loss that may occur during your occupation. Please contact us if at any stage you have concerns about the security. Any breaches of the security should be reported to the Police as soon as possible.