Tiffany's Beach Cottage
Tiffany's Beach Cottage is across the road from the beautiful Tiffany's Beach
which is great for surfing, diving, walking or just lounging around Granny's
Pool. The Cottage is positioned one row from the beach with a large secure
The cottage is ideal for relaxing, braai-ing, lazing around or entertaining friends from the beach. The cottage has a 600 m2 level lawn and is the perfect environment for families to relax in or to soak up the beach feeling.
The accommodation consists of two bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms and a separate guest toilet. Each room opens onto the covered outdoor stoep. The kitchen is fully equipped and boasts fresh coffee beans for a perfect cup of freshly ground coffee in the morning. The cottage is a self catering unit and all basic consumables are provided.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Very child friendly
- Braai/barbecue on site
- No Television
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- Electric Oven
- Electric fencing around the cottage
- Own security alarm linked to armed response - IPSS
- Linen provided.
KwaZulu-Natal and Local Attractions:
- Across the road from Tiffany's beach (Only 30 meters) - swimming, surfing, diving, fishing
- Snorkel crayfish and pick mussels for dinner\
- Walking distance to Salt Rock shopping centre with Laundromat, restaurants and pubs
- Walking distance to the Salt Rock Country Club and Hotel (bowls and squash)
- 500 meters to the Salt Rock Tidal Pool (great for kids)
- 7km's to Ballito & Umhlali Village for shopping
- 12km's to Umhlali Country Club for golf, tennis, bowls and squash
- 20 minute drive to Durban International Airport (King Shaka Airport)
- 10 km's to Microlight landing strip offering scenic flights along coastline
- 20 minutes from Sibaya Casino
- 30 minutes from Gateway Shopping and Entertainment Centre
- Close to Prince's Grant and Mt Edgecombe Golf Courses
- Two hours drive to the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve with its Big 5 having both the white and black rhino
- Horse riding in the sugar cane fields
- Hospitals, doctors and chemists close by
- Malaria free area.