The View Boutique Hotel & Spa
Wake up in the morning to the breathtaking site of the Sapphire coast. Built
by the Lithgow family as a homestead and then converted to a 5 star exclusive
boutique hotel. Relax in luxurious rooms with hand carved beds, crisp white
linen, private spa baths & balconies which open out to sparkling blue pools.
Dine at Giorgio's, a glamorously decorated restaurant with white table cloths, wooden floors, chandeliers and a cosy fireplace. Award winning fusion style food with Italian flair is served. Celebrate that special occasion alfresco under the evening stars with views that will take your breath away.
The Spa at The View offers the latest holistic wellness packages that reflects the peace and beauty of its surroundings in its decor and interiors. With superb facilities, latest fitness equipment and a team of highly trained therapists, the Spa provides a superior health and beauty wellness experience. A unique fusion of holistic remedies which include wraps, scrubs, massages, hydro therapy, steam baths and relaxing vitality pool.
This all-inclusive venue offers modern conference facilities for up to 50 people, ideal for business conferences, team building, product launches, small specialised weddings & functions.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- AA Travel Guide Category Finalist 2007
- AA Travel Guide Fabulous Foods Finalist 2007
- Tourism Grading - 5 Stars
- airport transfers
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities