The Oasis Boutique Hotel
Located near Sandton Johannesburg, with easy access off the major highways, The Oasis Boutique Hotel brings service, convenience and comfort to guests. The Oasis is a resting place that provides all the functionality of modern travelling, including wireless broadband, tourist information and booking services, as well as unequalled hospitality.
The Oasis Boutique Hotel offers visitors 11 luxurious rooms in which to relax and unwind. The following facilities and services are offered in each of the rooms:
- Each room tastefully decorated with original oil paintings and Persian carpets
- Luxurious towelling robes and slippers
- Custom designed, plush topped mattresses
- King-size pillows (and/or goose down option)
- Triple-sheeting and elegant bed throws
- Air-conditioned rooms with heating capabilities
- 100% cotton Percale linen (300 thread count)
- A bar fridge with refreshments
- Lock-up safe for valuables
- Television (M-Net/DStv)
- A hospitality tray with tea and coffee making facility
- Twin bed options in certain rooms
The Oasis Boutique Hotel offers guests the following facilities and services:
- Limousine service (BMW 745i)
- Car rental by arrangement
- Airport transfers by arrangement
- Lounge with big-screen TV
- Thatched lapa in gardens with big screen TV
- Intimate conference venue (10 delegates)
- Meeting/conference support and catering (including braai option)
- Continental and English breakfasts offered daily
- Cascading rock pool
- Ample secure parking on-site (covered resident parking)
- Wireless Internet in every room
- Laundry and dry cleaning by arrangement
- Tourist information and arrangements of tours
- Cloisters shopping center (0.2km)
- Sandton City shopping centre (5km)
- Nelson Mandela Square (5km)
- Fourways Mall (6km)
- Montecasino (8km)
- Gold Reef City (11km)
- Lilliesleaf Farm (0.2km)
- Soweto/Apartheid Museum (±20km)
- Rosebank Flea market (7km)
- Sandton Convention Centre (5km)
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- Listed with Tourism South Africa
- Member of TripAdvisor
- National Accommodation Association
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport transfers
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washing machine onsite
01. As you leave Johannesburg International airport, keep on the far right hand side of the main exit carriageway.
02. Follow the overhead sign marked R24 - Johannesburg.
03. You will merge with the N12 highway, traveling west.
04. Approaching the N12/N3 interchange, follow the overhead sign marked N3 (N1) Pretoria.
05. Do not take the sign marked Johannesburg 5.
06. You will now be travelling north along the N3 highway.
07. Follow the highway for approximately 13.5km and then join the N1 East, heading towards Roodepoort.
08. After joining the N1 East, take the first off-ramp to join Rivonia Road (M9 South).
09. Head South towards Rivonia and Sandton.
10. At the fourth set of traffic lights (10th Avenue) turn right.
11. Take the first right into Homestead Road.
12. Cross over 11th Avenue and drive for approximately 200m.
13. The Oasis Luxury Guesthouse is on your left - Number 29 Homestead Road.
From N1 Roodepoort
01. Take the Rivonia Road off-ramp and turn right under the highway to join the M9 South.
02. Head South towards Rivonia and Sandton.
03. Follow directions 9 onwards above.
01. Follow Rivonia Road (M9) in a northerly direction towards Rivonia.
02. Turn left into 10th Avenue.
03. Follow directions 11 onwards above.