|PEAK SEASON (Jan, Dec, Easter)|
R8000 PER NIGHT
MID PEAK SEASON (Public holidays and school holidays)
R5500 PER NIGHT
R5000 PER NIGHT
REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT OF R2000 PER STAY
MANDATORY DAILY HOUSEKEEPING OF R200 PER DAY
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|Please read the following carefully :|
We take a minimum of 4 nights’ accommodation for any booking and a minimum of 14 nights’ in peak season.
50% of the total cost of accommodation provisionally booked is payable upfront to secure the booking. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
The total stay includes a breakage deposit of R1000, which is refundable
7 days after departure via bank transfer should no breakages be found.
Please note: rates apply within South Africa only. Regret, 10% of the total booking will be charged to International transfers due to bank charges.
|Non arrival - No Refund|
Early check out – No refund
Less than 2 week's notice - No Refund
2 - 4 weeks notice - 50% Refund
4 weeks or more notice - Subject to a 10% handling fee.
In the event of no show or late cancellation or guests leaving prior to check out date, the total cost of the reservation will be charged. We recommend that all guests carry travel insurance to cover the cancellation fees.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Check in after 2pm|
Check out before 10am
|Conditions of Occupancy:|
1) The front House consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (one of which is en-suite) and a guest loo. A maximum of 6 adults and 2 children may be booked into The Front House at any one time, however, on request, 2 beds may be added for 2 extra children. A cot and high chair may be arranged on request, please specify on booking. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
2) Bed Linen will be provided. This includes fitted and flat sheets and blankets/duvets.
Plastic sheets for children may be arranged at no extra charge, please specify on booking.
Bath towels and beach towels will be provided. Any that are lost or left on the beach during your stay will be reimbursed to The Front House from the deposit.
3) Daily cleaning of The Front House by our staff :
(This includes household cleaning liquids so no need to bring these)
NB : Our staff are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They will gladly do washing and ironing within reason at your own risk. The Front House will not take any responsibility for clothes damaged. If you take advantage of staff washing and ironing, we recommend a tip of minimum R50 per day of your stay.
Optional extra’s :
Cooking: Our staff offer a cooked breakfast or dinner with guest supplied ingredients.
Should you wish to take advantage of having meals cooked for you please arrange with staff on arrival. They charge R50 per meal cooked and have shopping lists for meals they cook. With this they set the table for your meal. Please give them a days notice.
Washing and ironing: The Front House has a washing machine and hanging line for your use included in the daily rate. Please supply auto front loader washing powder. Should you wish to ask the staff to wash and iron feel free. We just ask that you tip generously for these extra services on departure.
4) The kitchen is fully equipped with 2 fridges (one in the garage), 1 large deep freeze, microwave, Smeg double stove, dishwasher, washing machine, crockery, cutlery & glassware with a Weber braai and open stainless steel braai. Please supply your own charcoal and braai aid’s.
5) Flatscreen TV, DVD player and DSTV are included in the daily rate. Wifi is not available at The Front House.
6) Regret, No pets will be permitted on the premises.
7) Overcrowding will not be permitted. No more than the maximum number of people booked may be on the property at any one time. The Front house is not a wedding or functions venue. House parties are therefore not welcomed. NO STUDENT groups. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction and no refunds will be made.
8) There is a double automated garage and off street parking is plentiful.
9) The Front House is a non-smoking cottage. Ashtrays will be provided outside.
10) Indemnity form page 5 must be signed by any adults staying in the house for the duration of the stay. Parents must sign on behalf of their children. The Occupant managing the booking is responsible to inform their guests of the rules.
11) At the time of departure, the house should be left in the same condition as it was found on arrival. The house should be locked, keys and remotes given to the caretaker. Occupants may be held responsible for any shortages due to misplacement, breakages or any damages to the premise etc. Failure to adhere to the above could result in a delay of repayment or a deduction from the deposit.
12) Arrival & Departure Times: Check in is from 2pm to 6pm. Check out is before 10am on day of departure.
13) Terms of Payment and cancellation:
Please refer to the Terms of Payment on page 2.
14) The property has a beamed alarm system with armed response from IPSS security.
It is the responsibility of the occupants to set the alarm whenever they leave the house and when they are home. Doors and windows should be locked whenever the occupants are down on the beach or out of the house for any amount of time.
The Front House will take no responsibility for theft due to negligence of security and should any of The Front House property be stolen due to negligence, the occupant will be liable.
15) Property of The Front House including linen, bath towels, pillows, cutlery, glasses or chairs may be taken onto the beach under any circumstances. Any items missing or damaged as a result of this will be reimbursed to The Front House from the breakages deposit.