The Astons no 27
Our upmarket, spacious 3 bedroom self-catering apartment is on the 3rd floor in a secure complex right on the beach, about 100 meters from the lagoon in Aston Bay. It consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open-plan kitchen/lounge and a built in braai inside the unit. From the unit you have uninterrupted and amazing sea views which makes any coastal holiday an experience. The complex has a sheltered outdoor pool right below the apartment.
The main bedroom is sea facing with a double bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is also sea facing and has a double bed. The third bedroom has two single beds. A second bathroom services these two rooms. The open plan kitchen/lounge area includes a builtin braai with a wonderful sea view. The comfortably furnished lounge has a TV with DSTV. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, double door fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, iron, crockery and cutlery to serve 6 people. Linen and duvets are provided for the beds. Please provide your own bath and beach towels.
Things to do in the surrounding area of Aston Bay:
- Beach (absolutely on the beach!)
- Bird Watching
- Addo Elephant National Park 145km away
- Surfing in Jeffreys Bay - South Africa's surfing capital!
- Visiting the Billabong and Quick Silver factory shops in Jeffreys Bay
- Walking distance to amazing Seafood Restaurants
- Nearby Golf courses
- The world's highest bungee - only 30 minutes drive OR
- why not drive through the Garden Route down to Knysna - about 2 hours!
- Walking distance to the Shark Aquarium in Aston Bay - a 15 minute walk.
- Doctors and Public services all available in Jeffreys Bay - 5km or 1km on the beach.
- aquarium (less than 5km)
- Horse riding on the beach
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing from the beach
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)