|Thandulula 2020 Tariewe / Tariffs
Geldig vanaf 1 Maart 2020 tot 28 Februarie 2021
APPLICABLE FROM 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2021
(Tariewe mag verander sonder enige verdere kennisgewing) (Tariffs may change without any further notice)
|OUT OF SEASON TARIFFS – include March, June/July and October 2020 school holidays:
R690 per night per couple (R345 per person)
R250 per night per extra adult (staying in Small Bumble Bee/Small Kokomoyo)
R72 per night per child 16 years and younger
SPECIAL FOR OUT OF SEASON ONLY:
15% discount on all bookings of 5 nights and longer.
SPECIAL FOR PENSIONERS 65 AND OLDER:
25% discount on all bookings of 2 nights and longer
|IN SEASON TARIFFS
11 December to 6 January 2021
R990 per night per couple (R495 per person)
R250 per night per extra adult
R72 per night per child U/16
Easter Weekend (10 to 13 April 2020 )
R800 per night per couple (R400 p.person)
A minimum of 5 night bookings for SCHOOL holidays.
No ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS during SCHOOL holidays.
|Skool vakansies vir 2020/ School holidays for 2020|
|March holiday starts
|March holiday ends
|Easter Weekend is: 10 to 13 April 2020|
|June/July holiday starts
|June/July holiday ends
|September holiday starts
|September holiday ends
|Dec 2020 / Jan 2021 holiday starts
|Dec 2020 / Jan 2021 holiday ends
12th January 2021
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
- Normally 50% deposit within TWO DAYS will confirm your booking and the balance is payable before ór on arrival.
- Please note: no credit card facilities in place yet.
- EFT payments are preferred and Internet Banking facilities are therefore available from our Office Computer for all payments to be done on arrival.
- A cash deposit of R400 is payable on arrival for breakages, gate remote and keys. This
deposit will be refunded on departure if no breakages and the remote and keys are handed back at the office. If any breakages, please notify the office immediately. Please note that in case of breakages, the office shall make the required purchases.
|Only a truly, valid reason will be considered. |
In all cases a 10% handling fee will be applicable;
30 days and less – no refund;
31 - 90 days - 50% of the deposit less the 10%, will be refunded;
90 days and longer – full deposit less the 10%, will be refunded.
- Bookings are not transferable
- No refunds on early departures.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|The units are available from 14:00 on day of arrival and departure time is normally at 10:00 on departure day unless another time is arranged with the office – see departure time on page one next to day of departure.|
Weekend accommodation departure OUT OF SEASON is at 14h00
|- Please consider your co-holidaymakers, they want to enjoy their stay as much as you do|
- Please consider the other occupants when listening to music or TV's
- No hard music / TV 's after 22h30 at night will be allowed.
- The tent will be serviced daily free of charge between 10 and 11 in the morning. Dry bath towels will be supplied, bathroom and kitchen will be cleaned; inside rubbish bin will be cleaned, deck and braai area will be swept and cleaned.
- Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property as well as personal injury of any description during your stay on the property. The use of all apparatus and the SWIMMING POOL will be at your own risk. Normal safety precautions have been taken to the best of Management’s ability. Each tent is equipped with a small safe
- A laundry service is available at CHL (Coastal Holiday Letting & Laundromat) within 5 minutes reach of Thandulula. Information is on the file in each unit.