Talking Trees is the ideal accommodation choice in Clarens. Situated in Swartland, an older more established part of Clarens, Talking Trees is within walking distance of the village square (1 km), and also the surrounding hills for the more energetic. Enjoy quiet days and nights away from the hustle and bustle of the square on busy weekends. This self-catering facility has created peaceful comfort, which makes visitors, and travellers feel at home while they are away from home.
Attention to detail gives Talking trees that "home away from home" feeling. Electric blankets ensure that the bedrooms are warm and cozy. Top quality linen (230 percale), duvets, and extra blankets are also supplied. The bedrooms are all supplied with hair dryers. Both bathrooms have both a bath and a shower with heated towel rails and there is a separate 3rd toilet. The house has a fully equipped kitchen with gas/electrical stove, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. The open space living area with fireplace is equipped with full DSTV and WiFi. Safe parking is available inside a double garage with remote control door.
- Room 1 has a king size extra length bed, built-in cupboard, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, bidet and heated towel rail.
- Room 2 has a king size bed, built-in cupboard, en-suite toilet only and own entrance door.
- Room 3 has twin beds that can be converted to a king size bed on request with a set of cupboards.
- Room 4 has twin beds and a built-in cupboard.
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- golf (less than 5km)
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- lock-up garage
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wheelchair friendly
- wi-fi / hotspot