Sunshowers Ballito is truly a jewel - a self-catering apartment with 3 bedrooms rented out to you as a single unit.
Facing directly onto the Ballito beachfront along the Dolphin Coast of Natal's North Coast, this holiday unit is fully furnished with beautiful artwork and modern furnishings. This unit can sleep a maximum of 7-people.
We are proud to offer position, view and luxurious comfort... all for you to vacation in style.
Stop and wave
The apartment sits in a prime position and opens up to the outside.
Perfect for those lazy summer days where you can keep an eye on the kids without even leaving the verandah.
Sea for yourself
With a 180 degree view of the sea along the Dolphin Coast, you just can't get any closer. Sound too good to be true?.....
Live on the beach
Your verandah opens up to a cool patch of lawn, cross the wooden boardwalk and... well, we'll say it again... you're right on the beach.
Main bedroom: Ensuite with TV and King size bed, two chest of drawers as well as dressing table.
Bedroom two: Two single beds and chest of drawers to share.
Bedroom three: King size bed with another Single bed each with pedestals.
Towels are supplied, but bring along your own swimming towels.
Leather modern corner unit, with leather three seater couch, Flat screen TV and a pool table.
Fully fitted with kettle, four slice toaster, microwave, two stoves, hob with extraction fan, fridge freezer with extra bar fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
Sitting area with two two seater and two single chairs as well as 8 seater solid wood dining table.
Stainless steel braai on wheels available
Car port as well as a single lock-up garage.
All bedrooms have airconditioning.
All beds are fitted with White percale linen.
Apartment has full laser beam security system.
- Shopping galore: Lifestyle centre in Ballito as well as the well known Gateway in Umhlanga.
- Different type of beaches to choose from.
- Promenade for long walks.
- Good dining.
- Golfing: Umhlali Gholf Club as well as the famous Zimbali Gholf Estates.
- Very popular with fishermen, as you can fish from the rocks right in front of the apartment.
- Annual surfing competition.
- Close to King Shaka airport.
- Half an hours drive from the entertainment water centre U-Shaka.