|Out of Season Midweek||Public Holidays / Weekends||April School Holidays||July School Holidays||October Holidays||December & January School Holidays|
|South Seas Beach House|
|Minimum Stay||2 Nights||3 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights||5 Nights|
|Per Unit||R 1 850 per night||R 2 850 per night||R 3 200 per night||R 3 200 per night||R 3 200 per night||R 4 000 per night|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|50% deposit to secure your booking. Outstanding balance 2 weeks before your arrival date.|
|There will be a cancellation fee charged of R1000, if not canceled three weeks prier to booking.|
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|CHECK IN AFTER 14:00 HRS ON DATE OF ARRIVAL |
CHECKOUT BEFORE 10:00 HRS ON DATE OF DEPARTURE
Subject to other bookings we will waiver these times but only by prior arrangement with Marinda.
|Holiday guests visiting South Sea Beach House agree to adhere to the following rules, regulations and notices: |
1) Please treat our house as if it were yours, and with the same respect. Leave it in the same way as you would like to find it on your next arrival, remember all breakages and or loss will be deducted from your deposit.
2) Remember to go through the inventory check list with Joseph on your arrival and before your departure, as you are liable for any breakages and missing items that may occur during your stay.
3) This is a pet friendly home, you are responsible for the caring cleaning and any damages that they may do.
4) Joseph is available to cleaning at a cost of R100 per day.
5) No wet swimwear on couches chairs and beds.
6) Report lost keys immediately, contact Marinda 0836280539.
7) The house is situated in a residential area. Please respect the neighbours and refrain from being loud after 22: 00
8) This is a FIREWORK FREE AREA
9) Place braai grids and drip tray outside before 10:00 AM if you want it to be cleaned.
(If Joseph has been arranged to clean)
10) Refuse removal: Please make sure that you know where and when to put your refuse for removal. Confirm with Joseph.
11) SECURITY: The house is protected by an alarm system (Joseph will brief you on its use) and Armed Response. Security is still however your responsibility. As in any holiday area petty crime is rife. Do not allow strangers into the house or yard, do not place valuables near open windows and doors (please use the Mini Safe which is provided, Joseph will provide you with the only key on site. Please look after it as the spare is with us in Vanderbijlpark). Please insure you activate the alarm, close all windows doors and gates as required. We do not take responsibility for any loss or damages, yours or ours, during your stay.
12) Bring own towels, dish cloths and cleaning liquids.
13) If you break something please replace it with an identical item otherwise the cost of procuring a replacement item will be deducted from your deposit.
14) The house is equipped to accommodate 14 people so there is enough crockery, cutlery, beds and bedding for that amount of people. More importantly the house depends on a septic tank drain and sewerage system which is designed to support that many people and will cause serious problems if overloaded. If abused it will cease to function and result in expensive rectification costs (again for your account). Please also refrain from dumping oils and fat into the drain as these items will immediately block the drains. Please dump these, after cooling, into the dustbin provided. If the above rule is not adhered to you WILL forfeit your deposit and you WILL be held liable for any additional costs which may be incurred.
15) Please do not remove bedding, pillows, indoor furniture or covers from the house.
16) Before checking out please confirm with Joseph that the TV, DSTV and all remotes are in working order.
17) No extra mattresses or bedding to be brought into the house please.
18) No fires are permitted on the beach. The neighbors will immediately report you to the authorities who will deal with you, and You will also forfeit your deposit if the matter is reported to us.
Guests accept full responsibility and risk for any injury, damage, theft or loss of rented property and or vehicle and or person resulting from the use of South Sea’s accommodation. The owners, management and staff of Southseas will not be liable for any personal or physical damage, theft or loss, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of South Sea’s Accommodation.
We trust you will enjoy your stay at South Sea Beach House and hope to see soon again.