Sky Tydes Beach House
|Address:||7 Fiddlewood Road
|Contact :||Gavin Nadauld|
|Cell (1) :||082-9570836|
|Cell (2) :||082-4499006|
Sky Tydes Beach House
Sky Tydes Beach House and Cottage is located right on one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast. Gaze through the Milkwood trees at the stunning sea view and fulfill all your holiday wishes right on your door step, whether it be relaxing, fishing, diving, snorkeling or cooling down in the nearby tidal pool. South Port Blue Flag main beach with lifeguards and restaurant is only 500m away.
The Main House:
- Caters up to 11 people consisting of 3 a/c rooms, the rest with fans and has wifi.
- Main bedroom has a/c and is ensuite with bath, shower and toilet with queen size bed and a fold out futon, sliding doors which open up onto wooden deck.
- 2nd room has single bed.
- 3rd room has a bunk bed.
- 4th room has a double bed and a/c.
- 5th bedroom has 2x single beds.
- 6th bedroom has a double bed with a/c.
- Lovely fully equipped kitchen.
- 3x toilet & showers.
- 1x bath.
- Open plan lounge with flat screen, DSTV, DVD player with sliding doors that open up to entertainment patio.
- Games room with pool table and ping pong table.
- Laundry - washing machine and line provided.
- Security - Fully fenced, remote gate, Chubb security, alarm system, panic buttons and laser beams outside.
The Cottage & Entertainment Area:
Caters up to 4 people, open plan with stunning view of sea and forest, has a double bed, bunk beds, toilet and shower, semi equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room and sliding doors which open up to wooden deck with a breathtaking view.
- 2 X Garages
- Undercover carport for up to 3 cars.
If you require a maid it will be an additional R140.00 per day.
- 300m to superette with bakery, pharmacy, petrol station, bottle store, bowling green, library and several take away restaurants.
- 10 km from Port Shepstone Oribi plaza where groceries can be purchased and restaurants.
- 10 km to Port Shepstone Country Club, golf course, tennis, bowls and squash available.
- 20 km to Shelly Centre Mall with Cinema.
- 30 km to Oribi Gorge - for the adventurous - Zip line, water rafting, hiking, the big swing and for relaxing there is The Gorge Spa and Lake Eland Game reserve.
- For the gamblers and kids - Wild Coast Sun Casino and Wild Waves water park approx. 50 kms away.
- Bar Fridge
- Wine Chiller
- Ice maker
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Bed Configuration
- Main House & Cottage (Sleeps 16) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, single sleeper couch
- Room 2 - three quarter
- Room 3 - bunk
- Room 4 - double
- Room 5 - single, single
- Room 6 - double
- Room 7 - double, bunk
- air conditioner (some units)
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- DSTV (premium)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in unit
- fishing (less than 3km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchen communal
- lock-up garage
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sun deck
- tea / coffee making facilities
- toasted sandwich maker
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : 16
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Pet Friendly Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Small dogs Big dogs Dogs have to be on lead whilst outside Kennels provided Kennels must be used Other animals on the property Horse stables – bedding provided Horse stables – bedding not provided Horse paddocks Grooms available Arena Parking area for horse box / float
Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation
detailsYour establishment has capacity to cater for groups of 10 or more.
Sky Tydes Beach House appears in the following sections:
Southport Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Southport Pet Friendly Accommodation • Southport Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation • Southport Conference Venue Accommodation • Southport Self Catering Accommodation • Port Shepstone Area Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Port Shepstone Area Pet Friendly Accommodation • Port Shepstone Area Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation • Port Shepstone Area Conference Venue Accommodation • Port Shepstone Area Self Catering Accommodation